• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Race provocateur, Jussie Smollett,lawyering up..hires Michael Cohen’s Attorney

More from “The Sun” ..and on cue,as it were,as Jussie has a drug problem.

“Today Fox confirmed Smollett had been axed from the last two episodes of hit drama Empire a day after he was freed on $100,000 bail.

He went straight from court to the TV set where he made a tearful apology to cast and crew - but they were said top be furious at him over the outrageous alleged stunt.

Police charged Smollett on Wednesday with staging the violent attack in Chicago and he handed himself in the next morning.

During his arrest he reportedly told officers he struggled with drug use and had never been treated, TMZ reports.

And police papers say text messages appear to show Smollett asking pal and Empire extra Abel Osundairo for "Molly" - a street name for ecstasy.

If he is convicted, a drug problem could be used as a mitigating factor and get his sentence reduced, US reports say.”

Again, if you aren't going to criticize whatamount, you can't criticize Smollett.

Don't be a hypocrite, 'lec. If you do, you will encourage the RACE WAR about which you have warned everyone.

More from “The Sun” ..and on cue,as it were,as Jussie has a drug problem.

“Today Fox confirmed Smollett had been axed from the last two episodes of hit drama Empire a day after he was freed on $100,000 bail.

He went straight from court to the TV set where he made a tearful apology to cast and crew - but they were said top be furious at him over the outrageous alleged stunt.

Police charged Smollett on Wednesday with staging the violent attack in Chicago and he handed himself in the next morning.

During his arrest he reportedly told officers he struggled with drug use and had never been treated, TMZ reports.

And police papers say text messages appear to show Smollett asking pal and Empire extra Abel Osundairo for "Molly" - a street name for ecstasy.

If he is convicted, a drug problem could be used as a mitigating factor and get his sentence reduced, US reports say.”

Hot take, If you don't do Molly then your a loser.

yeah, I haven't been following this much but I was shocked (and always am) by the pointing fingers as if to say "he is one of yours, and he did wrong". it's childish and for fuck's sake the guy lied about something that has become too commonplace in the so-called American civilization.

people treat each other like shit just because a different point of view or color or language. it's really sad if you think about it.

we can find occasions of what Smollett described that actually occurred as well as fake ones. we can find, almost daily, about people saying to speak English in America, despite America not having an OFFICIAL language. even then, who gives a shit! my favorite is "go back to your country", well your ass (or your family) were immigrants as well in this country.

the pointing fingers crap...ugh. maybe i'm alone, but this doesn't make Republicans look any better about anything. people get taken by lairs all the time, they lose their money or whatever...sometimes they vote them into a Presidency (Trump has lied about everything). in fact, this guy is a capitalist but got caught in his own version of a Ponzi scheme.

rant over...

I hear you,War.

I think the story deserves some discussion because it demonstrates that anybody of any color,gender or creed is capable of perpetuating a Hate Crime,and that is what Smollett committed.

It is a hate crime, in the new style that is becoming more common. It does deserve discussion if only to slow down all the immediate outrage about of every little thing that happens. It the current turbulently partisan climate, Smollett essentially yelled “fire” in a crowded movie theater. He is alone in fault for any reprocussions.

It is a hate crime, in the new style that is becoming more common. It does deserve discussion if only to slow down all the immediate outrage about of every little thing that happens. It the current turbulently partisan climate, Smollett essentially yelled “fire” in a crowded movie theater. He is alone in fault for any reprocussions.

I should add...this is based on what I have about the case. That could change, idk. Maybe that is the problem, information gets out so fast without the true story. It’s about being first.

...and don’t get me started on opinion pieces. People read them and believe due dillagence has been put in on the authenticity on the information being discussed. People read them as truth, and that is so far from the reality of the situation.

0M6bYvR.png

How has this not been posted yet?

The level of right wing white supremacist jerking it to this story is amazing. Absolutely shocking that they do not give this much attention to actual hate crimes. Who was it who said they weren't celebrating, 22? Dumbass.

What's even more amazing is that MSNBC is acting like nothing happened and that this race baiting little piss ant who caused the city of Chicago all kinds of grief did nothing wrong. Turn it around and have it be some conservative neo-Nazi & they wouldn't let it drop. The Fake Media never ceases to amaze

I am convinced that Jussie Smollet would have watched someone go to jail for a crime he himself committed.I am also certain that his manager and possibly the 2 Nigerian guys would never have said a word.

What's even more amazing is that MSNBC is acting like nothing happened and that this race baiting little piss ant who caused the city of Chicago all kinds of grief did nothing wrong. Turn it around and have it be some conservative neo-Nazi & they wouldn't let it drop. The Fake Media never ceases to amaze

Yes, but Jussie's cause was just. So it's cool. Just go with the flow.

Did anybody even talk about Smollett much on this board before the three stooges of racism and mysogyny got ahold of their latest obsession?

Did anybody even talk about Smollett much on this board before the three stooges of racism and mysogyny got ahold of their latest obsession?

No.

TheReff’s seems to be countered by the fact Smollett is getting more coverage than the actual white nationalist from the Coast Guard who had a hit list of common right wing targets.

But by all means, let’s talk about an actor few people cared about before he wrote a check to get his ass kicked as a publicity stunt.

No.

TheReff’s seems to be countered by the fact Smollett is getting more coverage than the actual white nationalist from the Coast Guard who had a hit list of common right wing targets.

But by all means, let’s talk about an actor few people cared about before he wrote a check to get his ass kicked as a publicity stunt.

I wouldn’t have cared at all but “you” (by extension those news orgs you receive your info from)force fed the hoax-story and blanketed 96 hours of prime time shame and guilt upon a group of people who had less than zero to do with any of it.

I’m not sure how to argue against a position so unserious..

Of course not. And the story became at least ten times bigger in the media after it came out that it was faked. And, of course, the Reff - KKKdeac - chooses to grace us with his presence about this story.

Back