• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Race provocateur, Jussie Smollett,lawyering up..hires Michael Cohen’s Attorney

Talk about cheap BS shots...Sig bringing me into something I had nothing to do with is candy ass, dishonest bullshit.

I can't believe that Trump would be a race provocateur like Smollett. I mean, what could be in it for him?

Looks like “Empire” Frontman Terrence Howard is a serial wife beater.. Liberal Frauds coming out of the woodwork.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ph...3/22/wife-beater-terrence-howard-sorry/?amp=1

“There are good publicists. There are bad publicists. And then there are publicists who somehow pull off what should be completely impossible. Well, whoever Terrence Howard‘s publicist is, he or she deserves a big, big raise.

Howard has a long and terrible history of beating women — see the recap at the end of this piece — and this is exactly the subject of the People story. But instead of investigating and exposing Howard’s deeds, People softballed him into not just redemption but a disgusting implied heroism.“

Well,all Empires Fall,eh?

Looks like “Empire” Frontman Terrence Howard is a serial wife beater.. Liberal Frauds coming out of the woodwork.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ph...3/22/wife-beater-terrence-howard-sorry/?amp=1

“There are good publicists. There are bad publicists. And then there are publicists who somehow pull off what should be completely impossible. Well, whoever Terrence Howard‘s publicist is, he or she deserves a big, big raise.

Howard has a long and terrible history of beating women — see the recap at the end of this piece — and this is exactly the subject of the People story. But instead of investigating and exposing Howard’s deeds, People softballed him into not just redemption but a disgusting implied heroism.“

Didn’t you post about Howard as if he was a hero? We have discussed and condemned Terrence Howard on here before. It looks like Sig is right.

No,we didn’t Strick. I am going through this and just learning that Terrence Howard has a long history of hitting women.

But you are okay with that..

“A brief rundown:

In 2000, the actor was accused of assaulting a female flight attendant who asked him to return to his seat. He was taken into custody, but charges were later dropped over jurisdictional issues.

Less than a year after he allegedly assaulted the flight attendant, he was arrested in Whitemarsh outside of Philadelphia for beating up his first wife. Prosecutors said that he broke down the front door and punched her in the face repeatedly. He eventually pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct.

Then in 2005, Howard was charged with punching a woman in the face at Ray’s Dining Car near Norristown. He didn’t know her. Howard believed that the restaurant sat her before him, a dispute ensued, and it allegedly ended with Howard attacking her. He later claimed it was self-defense. Howard’s lawyer told Philly Mag that his client “has been unjustly accused of acts that never happened.”

This young lady says:

@JawnValjawn
Terrence Howard: yes I admit to punching my wives in the face. But I decided not to do it anymore
People magazine: inspirational

^ Yep,there it is..the Liberal Media with another no-look Pass.. :)

Dam I’m good.

Trump grabs pussies, his first wife testified under oath he violently raped her, there are at least 12 women who said Trump sexually assaulted them, he spied on pageant teens in the bathroom, and who knows what he did with Epstein. But I am glad you did your research on Terrence Howard.

Dam, you're bad.

Is Howard still trying to convince people that 1x1=2? Everyone but Lectro already knew about the domestic abuse. As far as insanity goes, 1x1=2 is much funnier.

so you want us to post about every trailer park wife beater because they are Trump backers? there are not enough threads for that sort of volume...keep on topic.

Trump grabs pussies, his first wife testified under oath he violently raped her, there are at least 12 women who said Trump sexually assaulted them, he spied on pageant teens in the bathroom, and who knows what he did with Epstein. But I am glad you did your research on Terrence Howard.

Dam, you're bad.

This.

Dam, you're bad.

Oh...here is more.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/the-violence-of-donald-trump-109938/

"As Harry Hurt III reported in his 1993 book, Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, Ivana Trump, the real estate tycoon’s first wife, testified in a sworn deposition during their divorce proceedings that Trump was angry with her for recommending a plastic surgeon he believed had “ruined” him with a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot. Ivana testified that Trump held back her arms and pulled out fistfuls of her hair from her scalp before forcibly penetrating her. "

"Trump’s reaction to the rape allegation is the worst, but by no means only, way he’s demonstrated that the fundamental principle “every individual’s person is sacred and no other has the right to touch it” doesn’t apply to him. His own book describes him physically assaulting a teacher in grade school, characterizing it as standing up for himself, and more recently he’s praised a protester getting punched at one of his rallies, and in fact regularly endorses violence at his campaign events. He blamed the female reporter who his campaign manager was charged with battering, and, as we now know, he described grabbing women by the genitalia and kissing them without permission. And that’s just what he’s done or admitted publicly – there are allegations of worse."

Look at all the pudding in these pants!

These tunnel runners get all wrapped around the axles when “abuse they don’t like” comes around..

They look the other way when it doesn’t and the optics suck.

Real ethical types :)

Oh...here is more.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/the-violence-of-donald-trump-109938/

"As Harry Hurt III reported in his 1993 book, Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, Ivana Trump, the real estate tycoon’s first wife, testified in a sworn deposition during their divorce proceedings that Trump was angry with her for recommending a plastic surgeon he believed had “ruined” him with a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot. Ivana testified that Trump held back her arms and pulled out fistfuls of her hair from her scalp before forcibly penetrating her. "

"Trump’s reaction to the rape allegation is the worst, but by no means only, way he’s demonstrated that the fundamental principle “every individual’s person is sacred and no other has the right to touch it” doesn’t apply to him. His own book describes him physically assaulting a teacher in grade school, characterizing it as standing up for himself, and more recently he’s praised a protester getting punched at one of his rallies, and in fact regularly endorses violence at his campaign events. He blamed the female reporter who his campaign manager was charged with battering, and, as we now know, he described grabbing women by the genitalia and kissing them without permission. And that’s just what he’s done or admitted publicly – there are allegations of worse."

Presenting the head of the GOP.

Oh yeah, I forgot something.

OOOOOOOOPPPPSPPPSSPPSPSSPSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justice for Jussie!

Now everyone can focus on what’s most important... tracking down and catching his attackers.

Need to send a strong message that hate crimes like this one can not be tolerated.

Why should I give a rat's ass about jussie Smollett one way or the other?

Justice for Jussie!

Now everyone can focus on what’s most important... tracking down and catching his attackers.

Need to send a strong message that hate crimes like this one can not be tolerated.

Albsolutely! Now he can use his resources to catch the real perpetrators of his hoax. :)

They have made a mockery of justice. This rotten little shit rightly belongs in prison. But this is a snap shot of “Democrat Justice”. No consequences..do whatever the fk you want, righto.

Back