• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Race provocateur, Jussie Smollett,lawyering up..hires Michael Cohen’s Attorney

Right. The fact that it was a much bigger story after it was found to be fake counters the idea that a white nationalist attack on a black gay actor would be a bigger story.

Right. The fact that it was a much bigger story after it was found to be fake counters the idea that a white nationalist attack on a black gay actor would be a bigger story.

That is a complete distortion.The only thing kept the story going was Jussie himself.

Good. So lec admits it wasn’t some MSM conspiracy. It was the act of a mentally ill person. As we know, the solution to acts of the mentally ill is thoughts and prayers.

And lec is a hypocrite.

That is a complete distortion.The only thing kept the story going was Jussie himself.

and a lubish media all too eager to believe and spread his dubious story, not to mention all the TDS lubes who wanted to believe Jussie's hoax in order to be able to feel better about themselves, sad

Good. So lec admits it wasn’t some MSM conspiracy. It was the act of a mentally ill person. As we know, the solution to acts of the mentally ill is thoughts and prayers.

And lec is a hypocrite.

And you are too scared to look at your own Party’s blatant hypocrisy.

As a Democrat you have no leg to stand on with claims of hypocrisy.As a matter of fact both crutches you use to stand on are “gas lighting and hypocrisy”.Yours is a party so used to LYING that it has become an unconscious act.We Pubs have to be on the lookout for when one of you screws the pooch via Freudian slips or mis-stating the lie or,in the cases of Andrew McCabe and Jussie Smollet,display a hubris so great they decide to pitch the nation their lies in prime time interviews broadcast nationwide.

And you are too scared to look at your own Party’s blatant hypocrisy.

As a Democrat you have no leg to stand on with claims of hypocrisy.As a matter of fact both crutches you use to stand on are “gas lighting and hypocrisy”.Yours is a party so used to LYING that it has become an unconscious act.We Pubs have to be on the lookout for when one of you screws the pooch via Freudian slips or mis-stating the lie or,in the cases of Andrew McCabe and Jussie Smollet,display a hubris so great they decide to pitch the nation their lies in prime time interviews broadcast nationwide.

And yet you still haven't criticized whatamount for falsely accusing me of calling him a racial slur. You have a huge problem with Smollett, but not when whatamount does the same thing.

You sir, are a hypocrite.

Here,Ph..

CNN’s current top of the ticker - entertainment at top of page one.

https://www.cnn.com

Co-Star Terrence Howard weighs in:

"The Jussie I know could never even conceive of something so unconscious and ugly. His innocence or judgment is not for any of us to decide. Stay in your lane and my lane is empathy and love and compassion for someone I've called my son for five years. It's God's job to judge and it's ours to love and hope, especially for those that we claim to have loved."

So who is keeping the story alive?

Here,Ph..

CNN’s current top of the ticker - entertainment at top of page one.

https://www.cnn.com

Co-Star Terrence Howard weighs in:

"The Jussie I know could never even conceive of something so unconscious and ugly. His innocence or judgment is not for any of us to decide. Stay in your lane and my lane is empathy and love and compassion for someone I've called my son for five years. It's God's job to judge and it's ours to love and hope, especially for those that we claim to have loved."

So who is keeping the story alive?

Fox News has a similar story on its front page. maybe because it's...…..I don't know...…...newsworthy to report on this?

I haven’t read this entire thread, so forgive me if this is obvious from the context, but how does Catamount’s mistakenly thinking you posted a tag calling him a racial slur because you were first one to post that the tag was gone after it was deleted have any parallels with Smollett?

Fake calls of racism are fake calls of racism.

Ole 'Lec is a hypocrite. Plain and simple.

That’s not really true. Catamount made an error, which I perceive to be an honest one, in part, because I made it too. That’s a far cry from making up a story like this in hopes of getting a raise.

Just because you made a fake call of racism doesn't make it ok. My e-name was besmirched on these here RJkarl boards due to unfounded allegations of me making a racial slur. Those that don't condemn it but talk about Smollett are the worst kind of hypocrite. Like ole Lec.

Fox News has a similar story on its front page. maybe because it's...…..I don't know...…...newsworthy to report on this?

I was addressing Ph who was claiming that the boards were keeping the story afloat.

Just because you made a fake call of racism doesn't make it ok. My e-name was besmirched on these here RJkarl boards due to unfounded allegations of me making a racial slur. Those that don't condemn it but talk about Smollett are the worst kind of hypocrite. Like ole Lec.
It wasn’t a fake call of racism though and I think your smart enough to understand that. There was nothing fake about me being called a chink in a tag. It was presumably a incorrect accusation, based on a posy you made on the thread. Also one I apologized for. But whatever pretty much the same as Jussie Smollett.

It wasn’t a fake call of racism though and I think your smart enough to understand that. There was nothing fake about me being called a chink in a tag. It was presumably a incorrect accusation, based on a posy you made on the thread. Also one I apologized for. But whatever pretty much the same as Jussie Smollett.

Exactly. That "apology" was complete bullshit and you know it.

You thought you could gain e-cred by accusing a micro-old white guy of racism. So you threw out a factually inaccurate statement. Your actions not only besmirched me, but all the other micro-old white guys on this board by association. The fact that you have the unmitigated gall to keep posting without having the common courtesy to make a real apology shows an RJ-level obliviousness to the consequences of your actions.

And Lec- this is the type of stuff that proves your aren't a real man. A real man would condemn this behavior. How do you think the President would react if he found out about this? He would take to twitter and vociferously condemn whatamount. Yet you stay silent.

Terence Howard meltdown on the set.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tm...ard-meltdown-empire-confront-jussie-smollett/

“Terrence Howard had a complete meltdown on the set of "Empire" after Jussie Smollett was arrested for allegedly staging his "attack."

Sources on the "Empire" set tell TMZ ... Thursday was a complete disaster on set after Jussie turned himself into Chicago Police. Terrence was so upset he refused to come out of his trailer for most of the day.

A source close to Terrence tell us ... the actor didn't believe Jussie's account from the get-go, he felt the story never added up. We're told Terrence grilled Jussie periodically as holes began to emerge.

Tensions between Terrence and Jussie boiled over after the 2 Nigerian-American brothers who allegedly helped Jussie stage the attack, Abel and Ola Osundario, were detained by police ... we're told Terrence confronted Jussie once again, screaming at him to come clean.

Further illustrating his disdain for Jussie ... we're told Terrence was nowhere to be found Thursday night when Jussie addressed the cast and crew.

Terrence was not alone in his feelings ... we're told many others on the cast and crew felt Jussie was lying and ultimately that's why producers decided to remove Jussie from the set for the final 2 episodes ... it was just too disruptive.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tm...ard-meltdown-empire-confront-jussie-smollett/

“Terrence Howard had a complete meltdown on the set of "Empire" after Jussie Smollett was arrested for allegedly staging his "attack."

Sources on the "Empire" set tell TMZ ... Thursday was a complete disaster on set after Jussie turned himself into Chicago Police. Terrence was so upset he refused to come out of his trailer for most of the day.

A source close to Terrence tell us ... the actor didn't believe Jussie's account from the get-go, he felt the story never added up. We're told Terrence grilled Jussie periodically as holes began to emerge.

Tensions between Terrence and Jussie boiled over after the 2 Nigerian-American brothers who allegedly helped Jussie stage the attack, Abel and Ola Osundario, were detained by police ... we're told Terrence confronted Jussie once again, screaming at him to come clean.

Further illustrating his disdain for Jussie ... we're told Terrence was nowhere to be found Thursday night when Jussie addressed the cast and crew.

Terrence was not alone in his feelings ... we're told many others on the cast and crew felt Jussie was lying and ultimately that's why producers decided to remove Jussie from the set for the final 2 episodes ... it was just too disruptive.”

ok

what's the point? not sure anyone cares. everyone will have a reaction...why is this important, he didn't believe him? yeah, good for him.

:circlejerk:

Hypocrite

Exactly. That "apology" was complete bullshit and you know it.

You thought you could gain e-cred by accusing a micro-old white guy of racism. So you threw out a factually inaccurate statement. Your actions not only besmirched me, but all the other micro-old white guys on this board by association. The fact that you have the unmitigated gall to keep posting without having the common courtesy to make a real apology shows an RJ-level obliviousness to the consequences of your actions.

And Lec- this is the type of stuff that proves your aren't a real man. A real man would condemn this behavior. How do you think the President would react if he found out about this? He would take to twitter and vociferously condemn whatamount. Yet you stay silent.

No man I was wrong and I'm sorry I thought you did it, it was a misinterpretation.

Also it gave you a chance to clear things up, because I am pretty sure I am not the only poster that took your post as admitting it was you that posted the tag.

Back