• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RAW 1000

rjequalsmj

Reaction score
The 1000th Episode of Monday Night RAW is on tonight and will feature a DX reunion, The Rock, a Cena-CM Punk title match, a wedding, and who knows what else. I'm pretty cised for it.

I hope they name a new GM who is somewhat interesting as opposed to recycling jobbers like Laurinitis, Teddy Long, Vickie Guerrero, William Regal, etc.

Unless Doink the Clown shows up, it will be a colossal disappointment.

Unless Doink the Clown shows up, it will be a colossal disappointment.

Everything the WWE has done over the last 10 years has been a colossal disappointment. It's amazing they continue to get people like me suckered in.

Everything the WWE has done over the last 10 years has been a colossal disappointment. It's amazing they continue to get people like me suckered in.

It's been all downhill since the Godwins and the Bodydonnas stopped battling for Tag Team gold.

Thanks for posting this. I may go ahead and set the DVR for this one, even though I haven't watched RAW in years. I was converting some tapes to DVD and came across a "Three Faces of Foley" tape that I had apparently gotten at a Blockbuster closing years ago. Good times.

Mick's been on twitter hyping the show all day, so I imagine he will be in attendance as well.

Mick's been on twitter hyping the show all day, so I imagine he will be in attendance as well.

I stopped watching wrestling years ago, but I did read both of his autobiographies and they are funny as hell.

At my inlaws, so I doubt I get to watch. I expect play-by-play from RJ=MJ

uff, ill do my best, I hate these three hour shows, they just drag on for soooooo long. no dvr right now either is a huge dagger for something like this.

Yea impossible to watch a 3 hour show without DVR. Only parts worth watching will be The Rock, DX reunion, and Vince speech.

One thing I'm not looking forward to is the Daniel Bryan/AJ wedding. But yeah, overall I'm pretty psyched.

surprised we didnt get more from Vince at the start. But he did kick it straight to DX

x-pac is looking pretty fat these days. They shoulda brought Chyna out and had DX beat her up that woulda been way tighter.

Back