• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RAW 1000

Lita got ugly in her later years on RAW imo. I actually missed that part so not commenting on her now

The Rock is such a BAWSE. Put the mic in his hands and he kills it every time. He also sells getting beat up, unlike John Cena who appeared to be out cold and then magically jumps up and is fine. That is the worst part about Cena he can't put anyone over because he never gets hurt in his matches.

Cena is so hateable if you aren't 10. I guess there's always room for the "rise above hate, i busted my ass every day to do things the right way, i love the military" guy, but this is fucking professional wrestling. It's entertainment. STFU, you weren't in the military and I need more than just this sesame street douche who's always the good guy and can never build a character other than the good guy who loves kids and penis, though not at the same time.

Dolph, once again, killed it with his sell jobs. Dude is spectacular. His sell job at MITB was unbelievable.

dolphfatality.gif

Dolph is tight, HBK was the best at selling it tho

gif16.gif

Taker with the botch while removing his hood last night.....dude's getting old.

Is it me or did Kane appear different last night (as in somebody else)? Also some of the old timers looked pissed off in the ring during the Slater bit.

Dolph is tight, HBK was the best at selling it tho

gif16.gif
That shit's hilarious. When HBK sells, he loses his mind. I remember Bret Hart complaining about him one time because when Bret would whip HBK into the turnbuckle, he'd do that move where he flips upside down, then stumble around and fall out of the ring. Bret said he looked like a cartoon character.

And Stephanie looked fine as hell Monday night - particularly considering she's had 3 kids.

That shit's hilarious. When HBK sells, he loses his mind. I remember Bret Hart complaining about him one time because when Bret would whip HBK into the turnbuckle, he'd do that move where he flips upside down, then stumble around and fall out of the ring. Bret said he looked like a cartoon character.

And Stephanie looked fine as hell Monday night - particularly considering she's had 3 kids.

Lol, I love that into the turnbuckle flip. hilarious

Back