• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RAW 1000

Rj can you get us a slick gif from the wedding? His face after aJ said no was priceless.

Lots of hot women. AJ, and the retired Lita, Steph and Trish looked amazing.

I'm on my phone right now. I'll try tomorrow. Rock giving Cena some respect

Fingers crossed we get an Austin/Punk story line to build on tonight

Much needed CM Punk heel turn.

Much needed CM Punk heel turn.

for sure. recap: the ref in the punk-cena match got knocked out, the big show came in and beat up cena. The ref came to and it looked like punk was gonna win but cena kicked out at the last second. Then Cena came back was about to win again when the Big Show came back and beat up Cena more and the ref stopped the match. Big Show kept beating on Cena and punk just let him so The Rock came out and helped Cena and was about to People's Elbow the Big Show when Punk flew in and beat the shit out of The Rock.s

rj, i never really was into wrestling but i just wanted to say that i admire and applaud your enthusiasm. you make me wanna check it out one night.

stephanie, lita, and ESPECIALLY trish looked hot as fuck

god i would kill my best friend just to insert tip in any of them

stephanie, lita, and ESPECIALLY trish looked hot as fuck

god i would kill my best friend just to insert tip in any of them

No telling how many times I fapped to Lita in my teenage years. I had this poster on my wall, if that explains anything.

Lita-wwe-diva-15.jpg

Back