• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Re-watchable TV shows

deacfan123

Reaction score
i just recently started entourage over again (just two eps in) but I got to wondering if it was a good rewatchable show. I'm early in for my second time watching so I won't make a judgement but it got me wondering which shows are the most rewatchable. The best one I've seen is the office and obviously Seinfeld has stood the test of time. I wanna know the others and what everyone else thinks. The only show I've continuously watched over and over is the office so give me your favorites and hopefully don't smash me for mine

I've always found Burn Notice to be pretty rewatchable (if you like the show to begin with). Pretty simple storylines, nice scenery, and episodes can be watched out of order without too much trouble.

Futurama is rewatchable for me since I've probably seen every episode 10 times on Comedy Central and the show is still appealing.

Las Vegas is another one for me. Pretty dumb show but I could watch episodes every day and not be bored.

So basically I find replay value in simpler shows that are somewhat cheesy but are still entertaining.

I definitely agree on Seinfeld. Kinda getting sick of some of the episodes for it but most are still pretty great. Was never a huge Office person but can see how they're rewatchable.

Last edited:
Seinfeld is pretty good. I often think of stuff from that show and laugh. In fact, something made me think of the, "Who doesn't want to wear the ribbon episode" tonight.

I'm currently on my third run through The X-Files. With the exception of some horrible CGI in a couple season 1 episodes, as well as a pretty bad 7th season (Duchovny's last full-time) it's held up extremely well.

I'm currently on my third run through The X-Files. With the exception of some horrible CGI in a couple season 1 episodes, as well as a pretty bad 7th season (Duchovny's last full-time) it's held up extremely well.

Recently started this for the 1st time.

Arrested Development can watch over and over again. i can always watch a Psych episode. As for older stuff, Boy Meets World is as great today as it was back in the day.

Arrested Development can watch over and over again. i can always watch a Psych episode. As for older stuff, Boy Meets World is as great today as it was back in the day.

Arrested is top of the list.

Seinfeld is easily the most rewatchable show, entourage, 30-rock, band of brothers

Seinfeld is the first that came to mind, it helps that it's in such heavy rotation in syndication. Definitely agree on Scrubs and Las Vegas that were already mentioned. I absolutely loved Las Vegas when it was on. I'll add South Park to the list.

It goes (almost) without saying that The Andy Griffith Show is timeless.

My daughter and I watched an episode of Little House on the Prairie last night on DVD. Still a terrific show.

Seinfeld, Simpsons through about seasons 8 or 9 (especially 4-6, its absolute peak).

Scrubs for sure, plus 30 Rock. The first few seasons of The Office (U.S.) are also easily rewatchable. I'll add in Futurama, but I recognize it's an acquired taste.

Back