• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Real World: San Francisco

rjequalsmj

Reaction score
Format Change for the upcoming season. Sounds pretty stupid.

The season begins like any other: Seven young, attractive and single diverse castmates from around the country move into a house.
They'll start to form bonds, with each other and with San Francisco locals. Then, one month into the three-month shoot, they'll go away for a day trip. When they return, they're in for a huge shock: Their exes have moved in too.

How is it the "real world" when they are manufacturing drama?

Honestly, I'll tune in and I haven't made it through a full season for a few casts in a row.

This sounds awful, but I will watch. I believe keeper or his demon spawn said it best:

"I will stand, but not clap."

How else do you scout for your Challenge fantasy drafts if you don't watch the seasons???

This dude in my office smanged the blonde one with fake tatties in vegas

The format change is reminiscent of when a restaurant suddenly changes its hours or menu or whatever and you know it's just a matter of time before it goes under. Same thing happened with Road Rules -- suddenly they switched formats so cast members could be voted off the winnie, and it got cancelled soon after.

I'm down with the format changes as long as they start voting off the ex-couples and then the winning couple gets has to choose whether to share the prize at the end or take it all for their own. If they share, they get it, if both choose to take it themselves, they get nothing.

ffs now I just bought bachelor pad season 3 on amazon prime for 8 bucks. I fucking hate the internet.

Big fan of Ashley so far. That was a Paula Walnuts-esque premiere episode performance.

Also, that chick Jenny with the huge boobs who looks way better and like a different person without the awful red lipstick totally fuuuuuuucked that dude PH's kid. Nice.

that's funny about banging that chick in vegas. i saw a reality tv star in vegas too. unfortunately it was a muscular dude from big brother.

"if a girl had an attitude that was just badass, that would probably be the perfect girl"

this dude is my age. WHAT.

Wouldn't they have a fucking idea if they were selected because a CAMERA CREW is there?

I like how the bar where she got the call was totally empty except for her friends

Back