• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Real World: San Francisco

My favorite line from the episode was when Cory said something to Tom about how he too didn't like the Asian chick's gauges, but that he could "do something with those." WAS HE TALKING ABOUT STICKING HIS BING-BONG THROUGH HER EAR GAUGES? I really don't know what else he could have been referencing. That is gross, dude. Also, I mention again, I really, really don't like the Asian chick.

My favorite line from the episode was when Cory said something to Tom about how he too didn't like the Asian chick's gauges, but that he could "do something with those." WAS HE TALKING ABOUT STICKING HIS BING-BONG THROUGH HER EAR GAUGES? I really don't know what else he could have been referencing. That is gross, dude. Also, I mention again, I really, really don't like the Asian chick.

That exact conversation happened at my place as well. Maybe he was thinking he could use those to grab her ears and hang on from behind or maybe tie her up through those? Or maybe just drag her around by grabbing through her ear?

Those things are weird. And yeah, she sucks. Started cockblocking West Virginia the first night, and then getting crazy jelly over a dude she just met, and then going crazy cuz he called her "his girl." Bleh.

i feel bad before the exes show up because the 6 really seem to like each other!

Back