• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Real World: San Francisco

if i was on the real world i would be the guy who would get really drunk or the dude too #nervous to do anything and be the super boring one

"I'm the schmuck with 250 thousand dollars."

It was the greatest heel turn in reality television history. It ended with a good 6 minute back-stage segment after that. His expression when he like just smiles and raises his hands in the air gets me every damn time.

Wouldn't they have a fucking idea if they were selected because a CAMERA CREW is there?

I commented the same to my wife. How mean would it have been to be like, "hey, we are going to call you to let you know whether you made the show, so have your phone on you even though you are at what appears to be a daytime bachelorette party on a boat/engaging in a full-blown workout on an elementary school playground, and also we are going to film your reaction," then make the call their application was DENIED? That would be so metal. I'd like to see footage of the rejected applicants getting the call, if such footage exists.

Also, MTV, can we please stop trying to make the thick-bodied, tattooed Asian broad happen? Isn't the chick on this season the same chick that left like 30 minutes into the Portland season?

Also, guys...I think Ashley may have a drinking problem.

The best part about those 2 boning in the Confessional was afterwards when she had to like duckwalk to the bathroom, holding her dress over her cooch because it was dripping the freshly-blown seed of the dude who looks like PhDeac's kid. Don't see that on TV every day!

The best part about those 2 boning in the Confessional was afterwards when she had to like duckwalk to the bathroom, holding her dress over her cooch because it was dripping the freshly-blown seed of the dude who looks like PhDeac's kid. Don't see that on TV every day!

Her parents must be proud

That was my favorite part. Of course the only one who saw them was Trashely so it's not like she had any idea what happened.

now it's time for the "crazy realizes that she's a huge asshole" episode

So tonight we found out that all of them are nuts except for the Lesbian and the dude from the northeast. NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE

So tonight we found out that all of them are nuts except for the Lesbian and the dude from the northeast. NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE

And based on previews the dude from the northeast gets some bad news next week. Kind of sad that my first thought was, "Did they hurt one of his family members so he leaves and they can get a more exciting cast member?"

Not a fan at all of the Asian chick and hate that relationship with Tom.

Also, Cory is so full of shit, it's amazing, talking about how he's never felt a woman the way he's feeling her, etc.

Oh, and that chick Jenny looks like a hotter Robin from San Diego 1.

Back