• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Real World: St. Thomas

rjequalsmj

Reaction score
Ughh Boston Brandon sucks, this guy has a serious problem he shouldnt be on the Real World

Last edited:
I wonder which one of these yahoos is going to have musical aspirations.

Poor Boston Bob gets the sad bastard premiere episode edit job. Just random quick shots of him looking miserable to build the narrative.

The tall ginger looks like a guy who would walk-on for Duke basketball. If moonzzzzzzz were still alive, he would be freaking out over an Amazonian ginger.

apparently its brandon my bad for calling him bob, woulda been way catchier. But he is totally the outcast already, they hate him.

The tall ginger looks like a guy who would walk-on for Duke basketball. If moonzzzzzzz were still alive, he would be freaking out over an Amazonian ginger.

I heard she killed him while filming the upcoming challenge season

Another RW season with no stoner.

12449939586XEDvL.jpg

They are in to sports and lifting. He'd rather spend his time in a piercing shop during lines before coming down on heroine.

Fake redhead chameleon chick and Brad 2.0 need to go ahead and bone.

Back