• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Real World: St. Thomas

randy_281x211.jpg

I wonder if Planter's Peanut Butter sponsors the Real World.

lots of in house drama this season.

also, wtf at these people WHERE DA HOTTIES AT

The NY chick with "Hakuna Matata" tattooed on her ass is ALL CLASS.

ALSO - is the red head and blonde slut retarded? They have alcohol at the house. They supply you with it. OH LET'S STOP AND BUY SOME BEFORE WE GET TO THE HOUSE WHICH IS 20 MINUTES AWAY.

"I thought I was going to come here and find a bunch of other tall people but like, we're the only ones". Wtf, Staten Island?

I predicted before the start that this season would be crazy considering last season was really tame by RW standards (2 of them wifed up and hardly ever went out, one was under 21, one didn't really party, etc). This cast seems to fit the bill. Although none of the girls are hot at all. I'd go as far to say Latoya is the best of the group and I'm not even attracted to black girls.

All I can hope is Boston Brandon gets sent home and they bring in an attractive girl, but from the looks of the preview Brandon is around for at least half the season.

Paradise Point looks fucking tiiiiiiight. I need to go there.

Trey's hard skin keeps him from accepting the love that other people have to offer. What a pussy.

Love that scene of the fake red head straddling the dude's lap, rubbing in small circles 2.5 inches above his dong. Totally innocent.

Back