• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Real World: St. Thomas

That hot chick Boston Brandon was trying to nail by begging her for "2 seconds" looked like Minka Kelly. Rowr.

Not into this Yankee broad at all. I just don't dig on northern chicks.

Aw man they had a new episode last night? I thought for sure they wouldn't due to the 4th.

Definite risk/reward with the season in a tourist zone and that particular house. Tons of random girls coming in to port, but they have to get on a fucking boat to get back to the house. Other houses are usually walking distance from the bar, so it's easier to use the "oh, just come check out the house" angle.

If the girls agree to come back, however, they are pretty much stuck there, so it's smushin' time. So far, the one morning boat ride of shame we saw was glorious.

Definite risk/reward with the season in a tourist zone and that particular house. Tons of random girls coming in to port, but they have to get on a fucking boat to get back to the house. Other houses are usually walking distance from the bar, so it's easier to use the "oh, just come check out the house" angle.

If the girls agree to come back, however, they are pretty much stuck there, so it's smushin' time. So far, the one morning boat ride of shame we saw was glorious.

What the fuck DVR, how did I miss this? I think I had like 4 different Wednesday shows and I had to cut something, didn't realize it was off of series record

It's on MTV.com, palma.

Wasn't Laura the one that was like "TEEHEE I'M A FLIRT" and she's already sweating Trey's mancandy?

It looks like they've put another camera in the confessional so they can get a wider angle. Fewer places to hide away and bang (other than the whole rest of the island) now!

There's nothing likable about this cast at all except Swift and LaToya, and Swift barely gets any screen time. Marie is the worst and Laura isn't much better.

I think Laura is the worst. That shot of her right out of the shower/no make up... Trey, your girlfriend. Woof.

When the cast members talk to the camera, describing what was going through their heads the previous night as we are watching it, do they get to see footage of what happened? Are they told, tell me what was going on in your mind at this point? Because I've got to imagine many of these nights, especially Marie's shitshow night, are complete blurs to them. No way would I be able to tell you what I was thinking at some given point unless I was given video of myself and then trying to think what I must have been thinking.

And Trey is quite the toolbag. Think he's quickly moving to be my least favorite cast member. Trying way too hard to give off the jock image.

When the cast members talk to the camera, describing what was going through their heads the previous night as we are watching it, do they get to see footage of what happened? Are they told, tell me what was going on in your mind at this point? Because I've got to imagine many of these nights, especially Marie's shitshow night, are complete blurs to them. No way would I be able to tell you what I was thinking at some given point unless I was given video of myself and then trying to think what I must have been thinking.

I always wonder about this. I think what happens is that they film the season and then later the people come in for these interviews. I'm always surprised at the people not showing emotion (laughter, surprise, anything) though.

And how much do they show of what other people are doing? For example, I don't think Marie would be excited that whatsisface basically kissed her because he found out that other chick was doing the dirty. Did they show her all of that or really just scenes that she was in?

trey is a tool.

the good thing is, they all seem to like each other. it is better when that is the case.

Back