• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Real World: St. Thomas

you know this cast sucks ass and is boring as hell when the most interesting persona thus far is a fucking sea lion. (one might make a case for the sea urchin as well.)

Last edited:
Seriously though, that sea lion was delightful. The way it leapt out of the water and walked over to the trainer -- it looked like a dog. And the dancing -- my God, the dancing. Just a spectacular animal. Sea lions are now in my Animal Top 5.

"You just killed half of that. That's a beer wasted." I kinda like Marie :couch:

i am looking forward to the self-mutilation via cigarette burns in the upcoming weeks though...that has potential.

It's possible but she also might have wanted to not be obvious on the camera.

Gawd this season is terrible. It's become background noise whilst I surf the interwebs.

Anyone else notice that when Swift is drunk, he sounds exactly like Eddie Murphy impersonating his drunk father?

"Gus, can I ask a question, come here, Gus. Let me ask you a question. Gus, Why is the Fire so Big, Gus, That shit is mothafuckin rediculous Gus. The Fire is too mothafuckin big, Why? You come in here every mothafuckin year Gus an you burn down my mothafuckin Backyard, Why? I'm cookin Hamburgers an Franks, I'm not cookin a fuckin Brontosaurus burger in this mothafucka, This my house MothaFucka, You take things too Far, Gus."

The music they use on this show is seriously so amazingly horrible. I think I just heard the worst song I've ever heard in my life.

Also, Trey is really a giant bitch.

Trey is pathetic. Such a manipulator. He turns every thing around to be her fault.

Trey is really lame. I watched some of last nights ep and my god it was terrible.

Back