• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Real World: St. Thomas

"when you go in mad and he's able to talk you down, it's not a good look. "

Wait, you mean having rational conversation?

It's less attractive to Marie. Seriously, this cast is awful. I tend to like Swift. I am not sure if this is a bad episode for him or he's just a product of the crazies around him. I tend to think he and LaToya did get it in.

Oddly, Brandon seems to have a head on his shoulders.

Until woman get around.

another great episode last night highlighted by the segment of trey and laura ordering subway sandwiches...online! riveting tv....

another great episode last night highlighted by the segment of trey and laura ordering subway sandwiches...online! riveting tv....
idk... I thought it was one of the better ones this season (beside that Subway commercial).

Brandon finally got some.
Marie appears to have finally seen the light.
Laura and Trey are still incredibly stupid.

Shoot. I missed it again. I guess I'll have to watch it online later. This season just isn't on my Wednesday list of priorities.

What I took from that last episode is that Marie and that drunk chick Brandon hooked up with are basically both the devil.

I honestly have no clue how Marie has gotten this far in life without realizing that she isn't that attractive. Her face is busted AF, and she's a total bitch. no clue how she gets so much dick.

MTV can't wait to move on to the Challenge. Reunion immediately following the season finale + no Shit They Should've Shown (?). This was a pretty blah season. Best memory will be Brandon failing a coke test and Swift being all day drunk at the doctor's office. Trey might have brought less to this season than any Cast member in the history of the Real World.

Say Hey, what is your input on the finale of the Pad? Easily a top 5 reality moment. If I could get a picture of the exact moment his hands went up and make it a 10'x6' panoramic mural I'd put it in my living room right now.

Didn't watch the Pad, palmab03. I know, apparently I missed some shit.

Is this season over yet? Was this week's episode as bad as the rest aka it's Swift fighting with everyone, Marie and Rob going back and forth, and Trey and Lauren acting like idiots?

Back