• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

That's funny, because David and Alexis are my favorites. The looks on David's face are gold.

Drinking game: every time Alexis says "David" or David says "I don't know what that means."

Alexis has some serious nice legs.

Harlan Coben writes good stuff. See also "The Five" and "Safe". I'm going to start "The Stranger" tonight.

Started watching The Five last night (first 2 episodes). Very similar writing style. Keeping my interest. Not sure I could watch Safe and not think of Dexter every time I see Michael C. Hall.

Drinking game: every time Alexis says "David" or David says "I don't know what that means."

Alexis has some serious nice legs.

Yes, I watch that show just for Alexis’ legs. Incredible.

Also, drink every time David says “ok”.

If you like Schitt's Creek, I think you would also like Kim's Convenience. They're similar in that they are short comedies with really good characters (and set in Canada).

I was rocking with Schitt's Creek, but bailed mid-season during the current season or last. David's boyfriend is such a bad actor that it's distracting.

Another Canadian show where I really dig the core group, but do not like the secondary characters is Letterkenny. The hockey locker room stuff once Riley and Jonesy make the senior team is the most excruciating television I've subjected myself to.

Tiger King is solid gold and worth your time. The film crew must have felt like they died and went to heaven when some of this shit came out.

yeah that Tiger King guy must have thought he found the ultimate documentary unicorn. interesting ass content, they already film a bunch of shit, crazy evolving storyline while filming. may as well hang it up now cause you won't get a better one.

wife works at natgeo for the nonprofit and has seen some truly despicable animal tourism cruelty shit and refuses to watch the show but i think i'll sneak watch it on my own time

I was rocking with Schitt's Creek, but bailed mid-season during the current season or last. David's boyfriend is such a bad actor that it's distracting.

Another Canadian show where I really dig the core group, but do not like the secondary characters is Letterkenny. The hockey locker room stuff once Riley and Jonesy make the senior team is the most excruciating television I've subjected myself to.

Absolutely. I agree

I'm obsessed with Joe Exotic from Tiger King. I've even told my wife that "his music is not bad." I think I"ll regret saying that outloud. And this doesn't get enough press, but Joe got 19% of the vote in his bid for OK governor. 19% is a a bunch of votes in a state that in normal circumstances never ever vote for a dude like him.

Tiger King is solid gold and worth your time. The film crew must have felt like they died and went to heaven when some of this shit came out.

I've only watched the first episode and already know two of the people who have gotten screentime. This is going to be great.

I'm obsessed with Joe Exotic from Tiger King. I've even told my wife that "his music is not bad." I think I"ll regret saying that outloud. And this doesn't get enough press, but Joe got 19% of the vote in his bid for OK governor. 19% is a a bunch of votes in a state that in normal circumstances never ever vote for a dude like him.

i think it was just 19% in the libertarian primary fwiw

“Here kitty kitty” is great on so many levels. There’s a lot of content on YouTube. I love his presidential candidacy video.

Back