• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Two of the people at the establishment closer to us. They are in real life as portrayed on the show.

Gotta be the Myrtle Beach “guru” and one of his wives. Guy is like Ted Nugent with tigers.

I have an episode or two remaining. Highly entertaining. Had no idea that so much craziness was going on up in Wynnewood.

I've seen Doc a few times around town and went to his park as a free guest once. Dude makes so much money. I really hope he doesn't gas the cubs.

You definitely get the vibe that there's a polyamorous cult thing going on though. I remember overhearing one of the employees explain their payment and how they only get a weekly "allowance" and aren't really allowed to leave the complex.

Also, this is one of the greatest things ever filmed:

Did I hear Doc correctly that he charges between 300-500 bucks a ticket to get in his place? Jeez- I could take my family to disneyworld for cheaper than that.

Also, two eps into Ozark and its as good as ever.

Did I hear Doc correctly that he charges between 300-500 bucks a ticket to get in his place?

I believe that is correct, but that's why all of his girlfriends have nice houses.

His complex is near a bunch of neighborhoods. The jungle cats are under lock and key, but hopefully nobody snaps and lets them all loose!

Did I hear Doc correctly that he charges between 300-500 bucks a ticket to get in his place? Jeez- I could take my family to disneyworld for that.

At first, I thought they meant $3.39 and $5.59!
Unreal!
Only 2 episodes in. Definitely will watch the rest in the next 36 hours.
Love that 2&2 knows a couple of the Myrtle people.

Jason Bateman's character in Ozark should have let the cartel kill his wife in the first episode of season 1. She is annoying as hell and consistently makes bad decisions that puts their family in jeopardy.

Binge watched all of Tiger King this weekend. Absolutely insane, must see. Each episode just get crazier. It's a strange, strange rabbit hole.

Did the same. What a fucking crazy ride.

That being said Joe was framed. There, I said it.

i think it was just 19% in the libertarian primary fwiw

They really led you to believe he took 19% of the statewide vote. It probably said Libertarian on one of the news graphics, but with another batch of crazy every other second it was hard to keep up.

Tiger King was pure insanity and I loved it. So entertaining. Wife and I have been recommending it to family and friends. Jeff Lowe needs to be in prison. Also, realest part was when Joe cried after talking about the chimps hugging for the first time after being in cages for 8 years.

Back