• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Dead to Me S1 is good, but someone tried to say it was better than Big Little Lies S1 and that is wrong

Hadn't watched Street Food before on Netflix but loved it. Season 1 was based in Asia. Looks like there's a Season 2 coming out for Latin America. Interviews a local street food chef while discussing the food scene in each city.

Taco Chronicles is also worth a watch. Details the history of each traditional taco style in Mexico.

I've been watching the david chang Netflix shows. Ugly delicious and breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I've enjoyed them. The latter has him spending time in a city a celebrity loves or is interested in. Pretty good stuff.

Anyone watching The Great? Story of Catherine the Great. Pretty sure it's a loose interpretation and aiming for the comedy of that court and her situation. Pretty bonkers and some great lines. HUZZAH!

Anyone watching The Great? Story of Catherine the Great. Pretty sure it's a loose interpretation and aiming for the comedy of that court and her situation. Pretty bonkers and some great lines. HUZZAH!

i loved it

it's from the dude who wrote The Favourite and it feels really similar (though probs way less historically accurate)

It's a nice romp (literally), and they acknowledge that it is only occasionally historically accurate in the subtitle and a *.

Finishing up The Good Wife now. As far as procedurals go, it’s terrific. Not quite as good as Damages, but up there with the best legal shows, very watchable.

Anyone watch ZeroZeroZero?

man, the first couple of seasons of Damages were all-time good

the last two seasons probably didn't need to get made... iirc, the s3 finale was a neat ending spot

Also spent time today looking at fan art of HBO’s The Leftovers? Idk in a weird headspace. That show is great though.

I did watch once but other than being v pretty I found it distractingly slow, like, plodding

Back