• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

It’s been a while since I watched, I just remember the season was basically “a guy gets out of prison, has a hard time” and essentially nothing happened.

I like lots of kinds of shows but it wasn’t one that particularly clicked; I've been recommended it several times. Say Hey was a big fan.

Rectify is a fucking fantastic show. If you think it is slow, then you just need to stick to Law and Order and Murder she wrote.

nah, Rectify is slow, and that's fine

literally the second thing that comes up when you search for it on google is a headline calling it a "quiet marvel"

i can see it not clicking for people

Lol I think it’s the only show I’ve ever been yelled at for not loving

I’m trying to think of a show I loved that I’d tease someone for not liking

Many of my favorites I’d recognize weren’t for everyone (Fargo, Leftovers, Twin Peaks)

Lol I think it’s the only show I’ve ever been yelled at for not loving

I’m trying to think of a show I loved that I’d tease someone for not liking

Many of my favorites I’d recognize weren’t for everyone (Fargo, Leftovers, Twin Peaks)

stick to murder she wrote, clownie

K probably for the best

We tend to have 2 or 3 series going at a time

One comedy, one food or other mindless show (procedural, travel, house, whatever), and one prestige show.

A lot of great prestige era tv I can’t take more than an episode or two a night

K probably for the best

We tend to have 2 or 3 series going at a time

One comedy, one food or other mindless show (procedural, travel, house, whatever), and one prestige show.

A lot of great prestige era tv I can’t take more than an episode or two a night

what are they currently?

we started When They See Us this week - it's incredible, but a tough watch

I'm working through s2 of Homecoming right now... Honestly wasn't expecting it to be great but I've been pleasantly surprised

I liked s1 of the podcast but I felt like translating it to a show was a mistake

I liked s1 of the podcast but I felt like translating it to a show was a mistake

from what i've heard, the second season deviates significantly from the podcast's second season (but i've never listened to the podcast tbh)

I watched ZeroZeroZero and thought it was great. Episodes are structured interestingly, playing with flashback/simultaneous timelines. Takes you a lot of places for an 8 episode run. I certainly recommend.

Strong chance I watch all 6 of these things before the week is over.

Only thing it is missing is Robert Stack... Maybe we could get a hologram or something?

The Good Wife ? Sheesh. Are you binge watching it because you just can't get enough ?

Strong chance I watch all 6 of these things before the week is over.

Only thing it is missing is Robert Stack... Maybe we could get a hologram or something?

original unsolved mysteries had an actual hit ratio. pretty wild.

great reboot opportunity

Back