• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

if anyone has Disney, i watched Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made with my nieces and thought it was good.

My recently viewed items are:

Hannah Gadsby - "Nanette"
Hasan MinHaj - "Homecoming King"

I know they are both a few years old at this point, but I thoroughly enjoyed them both. I thought both specials were incredibly well written - hilarious, heart-wrentching, and thought provoking in their own way.

My recently viewed items are:

Hannah Gadsby - "Nanette"
Hasan MinHaj - "Homecoming King"

I know they are both a few years old at this point, but I thoroughly enjoyed them both. I thought both specials were incredibly well written - hilarious, heart-wrentching, and thought provoking in their own way.

too bad they canceled Patriot Act

It’s probably been widely discussed already...but I watched The Last Dance this week. It was good. I was psyched to catch a few glimpses of Rusty LaRue!

after a strong start, I'm getting nervous about Lovecraft Country

acting is strong, but the story is all over the place and the writing is not great in some of the expositional parts of the show

hope they get back on track

oof. i'm a couple of eps behind but that's not promising.

i've been wanting to watch "i'm thinking about ending things" (new charlie kaufman movie!) on netflix but haven't gotten around to it yet

started watching this crazy show about life in the White House called The West Wing

it just sucks watching now when the show is all about coming to an agreement in the middle when that would no way work now. like putting a conservative justice on the Supreme Court.

Back