• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

"wait what the fuck am i even watching" shows, ranked

1.) watchmen
2.) the young pope
3.[INC]) lovecraft country
4.) legion

hmm does preacher qualify? i'm leaning no but i could be convinced

i'd put twin peaks on there except uh listen guys i have a secret to tell you promise you won't be mad okay well here it goes i'm just gonna say it i haven't seen twin peaks oops

"wait what the fuck am i even watching" shows, ranked

1.) watchmen
2.) the young pope
3.[INC]) lovecraft country
4.) legion

legion is good and crazy. season two is a little tough, but overall the series is good!

I'm a comicbook show/movie fan, and while I really enjoyed the wtf moments in season 1 of Legion, I couldn't even get through season 2 to reach what I've heard was a pretty good final season 3.

Looking forward to Lovecraft Country after I wrap up Black Sails.

ETA: Ha, sounds like Warak nailed it.

Last edited:
legion is good and crazy. season two is a little tough, but overall the series is good!

i loved season 1, was meh on season 2, bailed through one of the middle stretches of season 3 (and from what i read, that was a good call based on some character choices they make for david)

Juice didn't like Watchmen that much to begin with though.

We've been catching up on a few things that aren't exactly new. We just watched Mandalorian and S1 of Cobra Kai. Thought Mando was great. Far exceeded my expectations. I honestly didn't know much about it before watching. It very much reminded me of Firefly in a lot of ways, which was one of my favorite seasons of television ever. I also thought CK was totally entertaining and will definitely watch S2 and S3. Not great TV, definitely fun and the little references/easter eggs to the original movie were nostalgic and made it that much better.

Anyone seen Warrior Nuns? That's one is probably going to happen soon.

warrior nun was ok. Mindless. Nothing groundbreaking. A little cheesy at times. Decent enough action, fantasy sort of show. My favorite part was in the trailer when text flashed something like

F***s given

Nun

I'm enjoying Ted Lasso on Apple TV (got a free year of it when I upgraded phones). Wish I could just binge the whole thing instead of waiting week to week. Decent chance I forget about it until they are all out.

New season of The Boys coming this week!

I'd like to watch Ted Lasso, but I'm not signing up for yet another streaming service just for that.

Dark is really, really well done. About to wrap season 3, and it has held up along the way!

Does anybody know where I can find John Wayne movies on the television? My VHS player recently stopped working and I don't know where to find the good ole movies of my time.

Does anybody know where I can find John Wayne movies on the television? My VHS player recently stopped working and I don't know where to find the good ole movies of my time.

Google where can i stream john wayne movies.

boomer parody account really nailing the "i'm resilient but actually i'm not" aspect of boomer culture

some meta stuff; well done

I thought about keeping it going but I knew there would be haters out there trying to get the mods to out me. Not giving them the satisfaction

Back