• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

It'll be fine either way because out of all their pilots this season it has by far the most votes and the highest rating.

Did not check the ratings. This makes my wife and me very happy. I am slowly getting her toward reading Philip K. Dick, my favorite writer.

Last edited:
The wife and I are binging on British crime shows lately and are currently watching HAppy Valley and it is fantastic.

Halfway through Broadchurch....I'm completely hooked.
Edit: finished broad church and loved it. Whoa!
Ps you need to watch with subtitles on or you will never understand those crazy Brits.

Another recommendation for Broadchurch. Very good. and I second the subtitles being helpful.

Finished Broadchurch, dug it like the rest. Perfect timing as the new series (British pretentiousness) comes to America in two weeks. Gonna have to try to figure out how to watch it, maybe it will be on Amazon.

Need to watch White Bear. I only watched the first series and the first ep of the second Black Mirrors.

Eh, people are way overrating 'White Bear'. It was tremendously fucked up, and difficult to watch, and well-shot and written, but I called the ending, like, thirty seconds in.

I haven't watched "White Bear" yet, but I thought "The Entire History of You" was amazing

Eh, people are way overrating 'White Bear'. It was tremendously fucked up, and difficult to watch, and well-shot and written, but I called the ending, like, thirty seconds in.

But did you only call it because you'd seen the previous four episodes?

I had no idea how the first two would end; called 'Entire History of You'; was mostly right about the end of the fourth, but I didn't expect the final twist, which I liked; called 'White Bear'; definitely didn't call the final 'Waldo' twist, but the rest was pretty predictable.

Good show.

I think after a couple episodes you're conditioned to predict the twist. Still, not sure I had guessed the ending on that one, but I had just done a little strength training and was more in a state of "whoa!" and wanting to be surprised than playing detective.

I think after a couple episodes you're conditioned to predict the twist. Still, not sure I had guessed the ending on that one, but I had just done a little strength training and was more in a state of "whoa!" and wanting to be surprised than playing detective.

DUDE, do you have any psychological damage from the experience?

Haha, I think I did the whole series like that. Made me really sad about technology.

Back