• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

season three of The Fall on now- first two seasons were excellent and my girlfriend, Gillian Anderson, is really good in it. Disclaimer: not really my girlfriend.

The fact that Nexflix is now available through Comcast is awesome. Makes navigating so much easier now, and searches through Comcast provide Netflix as an option if its available there. And every season of West Wing is now available, which it hasn't ever been.

Not on Netflix but Goliath on amazon prime is pretty good (so far, 4 eps in).

we also enjoyed Good Girls Revolt on AP

The fact that Nexflix is now available through Comcast is awesome. Makes navigating so much easier now, and searches through Comcast provide Netflix as an option if its available there. And every season of West Wing is now available, which it hasn't ever been.

I need to get an X1 system. I've been holding off because the last time they offered it, they were going to make me pay to upgrade.

I need to get an X1 system. I've been holding off because the last time they offered it, they were going to make me pay to upgrade.

when I called a year or two again I got them to throw it in after I asked for a bill reduction because they were charging me for something called Streampix. still don't know what that is. they basically gave me the intro price for TV and internet with a free year of HBO.

I switched to X1 and upgraded to the super fast internet about a year ago and my bill stayed exactly the same. Though I'd pay more for X1 over regular. It's vastly superior.

I now have Uverse and I miss X1 -- never thought I'd miss Comcast. The hardware is way better (love the voice control remote) as is the picture and on-demand options.

wat is Goliath? About that bible fella that gets got by a rock from a dwarf?
You'd dig it

Billy Bob is a former baller lawyer that fell apart and now lives by the beach and works out of a bar and gets a case against his former firm

Have been recommended Rectify by two different people. Anyone seen it/have thoughts?

Have been recommended Rectify by two different people. Anyone seen it/have thoughts?

Yup started a thread on it a while back. It is in its final season, currently. The first season may be my favorite season of television. The others are really good, but season one was in a world of its own. I highly recommend the show.

I'll second that. The first season of Rectify had one of the more powerful effects on me that any pop culture thing has in a long time. Think it had a lot to do with the place I was in mentally and emotionally, but it was very well done.

Rectify is just a great great show. Do watch it.

Back