• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Just watched the Honeymoon. I thought it was godawful but suspenseful. But mostly really bad.

Here's a quick rundown of some things I've checked out on Netflix

Untold History of the United States - It's pretty Oliver Stone-y. Even though I'm directionally aligned with him, it's a bit much to me how he uses the series to push his perspective.

Fauda- only 1 episode in but it looks promising. Some good ol' Israeli vs Palestinian intrigue.

Mr. Peabody and Sherman - not the movie, but the series was remade (rebooted? continued?) I loved the old Jay Ward series. This though, is an abomination. Not funny and their attempts at humor are just dumb. The old show was clever and that's why it holds up today. I thought this was the worst thing I'd seen on Netflix until I saw...

Pacific Heat - basically an Australian attempt to cash in on Archer, but without any of the elements that make Archer good. I thought this was the worst thing I'd seen on Netflix until I saw...

Haters Back Off - I thought I'd check it out because it had Angela from The Office and Stevie from Eastbound and Down. If there's such a thing as anti-funny, this show is it. I made sure to 1 star it and delete it from my account settings so it would never show up on my main page again. I thought this was the worst thing I'd seen on Netflix, well it is the worst thing I've seen on Netflix. Please trust me on this, don't even click on it because I don't want to see the show get any clicks at all lest it get funded for more episodes.

Also watched Too Late. I think it was good. I am also not entirely sure what I watched. Anyone see this?

Binge watched 4 episodes of The AO last night. My wife wanted to watch the whole series. Very cool show.

Binge watched 4 episodes of The AO last night. My wife wanted to watch the whole series. Very cool show.

About halfway through THe AO now, really enjoying it- definitely a bit of a head trip combined with a serial killer captive story.

Is The 100 any good? Haven't seen much chatter on here about it.

lol nm this is a lame CW show. Mixed it up in my mind with The Leftovers and/or the 4400 or whatever it was.

Yeah, if you're gonna do a CW show, make it iZombie, which is actually good and fun and crazy

The Moaning of Life with Karl Pilkington is hilarious. Karl doesn't just whine and bitch all the time in this series, he seems to have really evolved or matured, he is much more open to foreign cultural experiences. He's still Karl Pilkington, but he doesn't act like he's being tortured.

currently watching Travelers on netflix- solid science fiction show.

Back