• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Catastrophe is great.

It's absolutely fantastic. I was bummed it had only like six episodes each of the first two seasons.

This may have been mentioned earlier in the thread, but what about "Patriot?" I'm on the fourth episode. Started a bit slowly, but I'm getting into it.

It's absolutely fantastic. I was bummed it had only like six episodes each of the first two seasons.

This may have been mentioned earlier in the thread, but what about "Patriot?" I'm on the fourth episode. Started a bit slowly, but I'm getting into it.

Really dug Patriot. Great characters.

Catastrophe is real good. Whats the best subscription site to stream Pixar/Disney movies? My kid has watched Cars literally 50 times cause it was on Freeform once so we recorded it.

Catastrophe is real good. Whats the best subscription site to stream Pixar/Disney movies? My kid has watched Cars literally 50 times cause it was on Freeform once so we recorded it.

I'm pretty sure Hulu has a deal with Disney. I have been using it to watch Fargo and there is a commercial talking about Hunchback, Pocahontas, Hercules, Mulan etc. Stands to reason the Pixar would be there also.

I'm very much enjoying Netflix Live with Will Arnette.

I'm pretty sure Hulu has a deal with Disney. I have been using it to watch Fargo and there is a commercial talking about Hunchback, Pocahontas, Hercules, Mulan etc. Stands to reason the Pixar would be there also.

The Netflix deal with Disney only includes films from 2016 going forward. There's a few older films on there but they could be there or not just like anything else.

Barkeley Marathons is a very entertaining Doc. That's one of the most grueling physical contests i've ever heard of.

I'm only a few episodes in, but Broadchurch is a really good cop procedural. It's like a norm-core version of Top of the Lake starring Dr. Who and Angela Burr from Night Manager.

Chapelle's Age of Spin was very good and on par with his other specials. The Bill Cosby stuff was excellent.

Don't remember which thread there was a mini discussion on The Discovery. It's on Netflix now. I thought it was okay. Should have been better.

I really liked The Discovery. More importantly, holy shit that new Rick & Morty was excellent.

Aziz brought back Phylicia Rashad's daughter. Nice move.

Watched ep 1 of the Young Pope last night and I'm not sure I'm in for more.

Back