• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] "Never Coached Again"

I thought 81deac finally gave in, but I haven't frequented the old board since this one was started up, so I'm not sure. It wouldn't surprise me if there were a handful on Scout that held out to the bitter end.

Oh, and just for old time's sake, 81's brilliant post after the UVA win Bzdoofus's first year:

The Buzz-Outers are d*ckheads that want Wake to fail to get rid of him, while saying they "support" the team.

They are frikkiin' morons who refuse to acknowledge the situation that he was left with.

They are cowards that aren't a tenth of the person that Bz is to persevere like he has with all the d*ckheads that have been against him.

They are an embarrassment to Wake Forest, not just for their stupidity, but for their cowardice.

Our players are behind their coach, our AD is behind the coach, and they won today and THE WHOLE TEAM STUCK OUT THEIR MIDDLE FINGER TO YOU BUZZ-OUTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

They know who the true Wake fans are.

Bye bye again, free board d*ckheads.

Oh, he converted. He still felt the need to separate himself from the "lunatic fringe" that brought such shame on Wake Forest.

He was certain Gaudio was the best coach Wake could hope for until the day that Wellman canned him- anybody who suggested otherwise was an idiot. He then pivoted and immediately began sucking [Redacted]'s dick. And then, when it became obvious (or, I should say, even more obvious) that [Redacted] wasn't going to make it, he jumped into full "get off of my lawn" mode.

It was pretty awesome when Deman started up his new board and somebody registered as 81 and put the whole board on ignore.

If one of your strengths is supposedly scouting, shouldn't the answer to this question be "yes, I watch college basketball"?

To be fair (and the prick probably doesn't deserve any semblance of civility at this point), there is a significant difference and distinction between game and talent scouting, particularly in terms of job description.

Just heard on Boston sports radio that in the Celtics-Grizzlies game tonight, the game ball will be wiped down throughout the game because there is a rampant virus sweeping through the Grizzlies locker room.

...I'll let someone else make a joke.

Just heard on Boston sports radio that in the Celtics-Grizzlies game tonight, the game ball will be wiped down throughout the game because there is a rampant virus sweeping through the Grizzlies locker room.

...I'll let someone else make a joke.

Dang. Seven players are ill and won't play tonight.

81 is just an absolutely miserable excuse for life.

Just a quick reminder that you used to try to police those over on Scout talking about people who only posted over here. Looking forward to getting back to enough success on the field/ court that we are talking about that rather than recreating stupid arguments.

I'm not sure of the timeline, but Bzdeliks daughter did have a brain tumor. Pretty sure she was in middle school or maybe early high school.

Also, he has had the same house in Colorado for years. Never sold it- I think the son lives in it? Or he did. He never bought a house in WS, just has the house at Sunset. I don't think he's bought a house in Memphis, either. His wife loves Colorado and that's where they'll go when he retires.

So if he stayed in Colorado for family reasons, did his wife and son move to Winston when his daughter started at Wake during his time coaching in Boulder?

If family health was the reason for his moves, was Wellman already planning to hire him as soon as his daughter came to Wake?

So if he stayed in Colorado for family reasons, did his wife and son move to Winston when his daughter started at Wake during his time coaching in Boulder?

If family health was the reason for his moves, was Wellman already planning to hire him as soon as his daughter came to Wake?

7rsi2c.jpg

Probably.

Just wanted to clear up the family health issue...that was real. I have no idea of the timeline not have I read the articles posted, so I don't know if it all adds up.

And I really don't care, to be honest. The man is gone. We have the MANN here now, and I am excited about the future and trying to forget the past.

Except the guy who made the hire and supposedly still asks/wants more of my $ is still here

Probably.

Just wanted to clear up the family health issue...that was real. I have no idea of the timeline not have I read the articles posted, so I don't know if it all adds up.

And I really don't care, to be honest. The man is gone. We have the MANN here now, and I am excited about the future and trying to forget the past.

Back