• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] "Never Coached Again"

Wonder how the players who committed to play for and then sort of defended this asshat feel about this interview. Wonder if Roundtree would want to join the quad rollers after reading this shit.

I hope do. Jeez.

33jsgee.jpg

"I only left the NBA after my stop with the Denver Nuggets for a family health issue." -Bz

''Right now, I really felt the team needed a change,'' general manager Kiki Vandeweghe said.

"I didn't feel like the team was responding the way we had hoped,'' Vandeweghe said. ''These things don't happen overnight, it's an evolution. I can't pinpoint when this trend started, but it started a while ago.''

i wish dan would put down the donuts and do a story on that interview and wellman's gross negligence

WTF kind of grammar is "I don't not like college basketball"?

Jeff [Redacted] recently completed an utterly disastous coaching tour at Wake Forest, which hired him - for reasons that will remain forever mysterious - after his utterly disastrous coaching tour at the University of Colorado.

[Redacted], or Buzzy, now labors as assistant coach for the Memphis Grizzlies. He was never meant to labor on a college bench.

And he appears to have finally figured that out.

"I love the NBA. I don’t not like college basketball," Buzzy said in an interview posted on the Grizzlies website. "... I am excited and grateful to be back in the NBA."

Buzzy is not the only one excited by his departure from college basketball. He finished with 27 wins and 89 losses in conference play at CU and Wake and won two - count 'em - conference road games.

When he announced his resignation at Wake, students celebrated by tossing toilet paper into the trees of the school quad.

Read more at http://gazette.com/ramsey-blog-[Red...e-for-nba/article/1541657#SABVgCyqhYSkHDq5.99

So do we finally have enough evidence to assert that [Redacted] was both an awful coach and an awful human being?

So do we finally have enough evidence to assert that [Redacted] was both an awful coach and an awful human being?

Let's see how the Grizzlies do this year. Just give him some time before jumping to conclusions.

Let's see how the Grizzlies do this year. Just give him some time before jumping to conclusions.

You can't judge him on year one! He deserves four years at least! Bare minimum.

takes at least 7 years to turn around a college program.

1 - call j kidd for career advice
2 - cozy up to owner
3 - cozy up to head coach
4 - slowly work your way up to lead asst
5 - get owner to fire coach and place you in the top spot
6 - tank (in [Redacted]'s case not on purpose)
7 - profit

i'm thinking [Redacted] could ride this "turnaround" for 10-12 years... if wellman takes over as gm in memphis.

You can't judge him on year one! He deserves four years at least! Bare minimum.
I realize a lot of people wanted something different, but the day he was hired, that was going to happen given the situation. Had we not fired Dino after 3, it would have been 3. So 4 years of Dino then 3 years of Bz or visa versa...pick your poison Wellman was hell bent on hiring him for some reason.

These statements of his are pretty ridiculous tho. I had to revisit the Grobe ones yesterday (skinner's fault, aiming for high recruits fault, etc) for some Steelers fans. Both are total douches and I'm glad they're both gone.

BTW....rebounding margin is +12.3. Quite an improvement...just like what happened at Colorado.

Me: @davidlukeramsey Remember that Buzzy said Wake was his "dream job." What a clown that guy is.

Ramsey: @BallStateDeac Kevin, please, there's no need to insult clowns.

I wish someone had the balls to confront Wellman with this article. Sadly, No one in the AD or our beat writer have what it takes to stand up to the man.

Wellman is a far bigger asshole than [Redacted] is. He is the one who hired that clown and shoveled a heap of bullshit our way in defense of the hire for 4 long years.

I really think everyone who supported [Redacted] should be forced to have a scarlet "Bz" as their avatar for the rest of time.

We need to round these fuckers up inquisition style.

Back