• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] "Never Coached Again"

First Simmons, now the Memphis Grizzlies. The entire world is trying to deny what went on the last four years here.

http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/features/get-know-grizzlies-assistant-coach-jeff-[Redacted]

Memphis seems to be your first stint in the real south, what are you most looking forward to about living in “The South?”

I’m looking forward to hopefully a mild winter… I do not like cold weather!

Only one mention of college, even though it comprised the last ten years of his career.

Do you think you’ll still watch a lot of college hoops now that you’re a full-time NBA coach?

I love the NBA – I don’t not like college basketball. I only left the NBA after my stop with the Denver Nuggets for a family health issue and now that is behind us, I am excited and grateful to be back in the NBA.

guess his assburger was cured

Do you think you’ll still watch a lot of college hoops now that you’re a full-time NBA coach?

I love the NBA – I don’t not like college basketball. I only left the NBA after my stop with the Denver Nuggets for a family health issue and now that is behind us, I am excited and grateful to be back in the NBA.

guess his assburger was cured
I thought you were making that up until I went and checked the interview. Holy shit. He talks about his college basketball coaching career after the Nuggets like it was a short pitstop, instead of 9 mostly miserable years.

Last edited:
like the reference to how his name is pronounced

lol

he admits it's BUZZ

remember when the AD had all the announcers pronouncing it BEZZ?

Even more reason, as if we needed another, that Ron Wellman needs to be shown the door. This guy is a fucking psychopath.

That quote basically is saying, "I just went to the college game to collect a paycheck. I really couldn't care less about the well-being of student athletes and all that culture bullshit."

Fuck that guy.

That quote basically is saying, "I just went to the college game to collect a paycheck. I really couldn't care less about the well-being of student athletes and all that culture bullshit."

Fuck that guy.

Rondale Watson

Bz is a sociopath

Just when I think I couldn't' like [Redacted] less........

Bz is like one of those guys who marries 7 different women across the country.

Lonely Hearts.

You really can't' believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

Even more reason, as if we needed another, that Ron Wellman needs to be shown the door. This guy is a fucking psychopath.

Much like everything he said while "coaching" at Wake, this makes absolutely no sense. First, his ass got fired in the NBA. And as everyone knows, "coaching" in the ACC is exactly what you do to accommodate a "family health issue."

Last edited:
His family health issue was in two places in Colorado then it was in NC?

His family health issue was in two places in Colorado then it was in NC?

Well the family health issue was something in relation to his daughter so it kinda works. Also Colorado Springs and Boulder aren't very far away from each other.

And it went on for 9 years?

Guy's a freaking nut.

He moved a little over an hour away from Denver due to the "health issue" and then moved even closer to Denver after that. Then moved all the way across the country.

What on earth is he talking about?

Well the family health issue was something in relation to his daughter so it kinda works. Also Colorado Springs and Boulder aren't very far away from each other.

Right. Which as I posted above, doesn't mean much. And wasn't his daughter already at Wake for a few years when he started at Wake?

Link is broken. Or it got pulled after comments noted what a pile of shit this guy is.

Right. Which as I posted above, doesn't mean much. And wasn't his daughter already at Wake for a few years when he started at Wake?

Less than a year. Dino's last year was her first.

Back