• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] "Never Coached Again"

He's seriously creates these weird stories in his mind

He's a pathological liar

He moved a little over an hour away from Denver due to the "health issue" and then moved even closer to Denver after that. Then moved all the way across the country.

What on earth is he talking about?

I think the more plausible scenario is that Bzz kept the house that he had when he was with the Nuggets and just commuted to Colorado Springs and Boulder when he was the coach for those teams.

well memphis has had the same team for the past 4 years, and usually they are like the 5 seed or 8 seed, but in comes [Redacted] and now they've got the best record in the NBA.

Did you really think "name redacted" was part of the grizzlies webpage url? Rj coming after your daughters must be getting to you

Did you seriously think I thought "redacted" was part of the URL? I hope not. I did not notice that before I clicked the link. And please, let's let this be the last mention of my daughters in anything other than a polite way.

Even after all of Bzdelik's shit, I was hesitant to call him out on the family health thing, but given his history of excuses, there is just no way to trust him. Grizzlies fans should be wary of anyone who glibly dismisses the last nine years of his life.

well you did post that the link was broken. Not a ridiculous assumption

You hold the single-season record for free throws made (88.1%) at the University of Chicago-Illinois where you graduated in ’76. Do you have any mantras, tips or words of advice for Grizzlies players or Grizzlies fans heading to the charity stripe this season?

PERFECT DAILY PRACTICE gives one the confidence and trust to have a great chance for success and making free throws is no exception.

Thats the kind of helpful coaching and coherent thought that we will sorely miss.

well you did post that the link was broken. Not a ridiculous assumption

No. It was a pretty dumb assumption. If I saw "redacted," anyone that had been on these boards would have know that his last name should have been in the link.

guess my dumb assumption was that you were smart enough to look at the url before posting it was broken. MY BAD

guess my dumb assumption was that you were smart enough to look at the url before posting it was broken. MY BAD

Failing to more carefully review the text of a URL while reading a wake message board on a phone is now a measure of my intelligence?

Don't tell me what to do.

ETA: Guess James deleted his post. Womp womp.

I was talking to arsene whoever the hell he is.

Ships passing in the night. James told me to "go to bed" and I responded. He deleted the "go to bed post" I guess. As you can imagine, I'd much rather be asleep than talking with James.

Back