• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Redskins Name Change Thread

Why does it keep coming up in the media and why does Dan Snyder make a big deal about it when it does?

No one cares

HiM0hUB.png

The issue came up today. It keeps coming up. Snyder is using it as a smokescreen. Trying to galvanize his fanbase. Us against the world n shit.

you sure care about telling us how you don't care

No, I'm telling you that you're a blowhard. There's a litany of flavor of the month issues in the Tunnels that are dying for your feigned outrage.

The next time I hear a definition of political correctness that doesn't just ultimately boil down to "anyone who cares about something that I don't care about is wrong" will be the first.

This isn't addressed to DG3 (as I don't believe he's used the PC argument in the last couple days on this thread) just a comment in general.

People sure do love saying something is PC when they don't agree with what others are saying about it - aka the real "snowflakes" who need their "safe spaces" - aka Sailor.

The next time I hear a definition of political correctness that doesn't just ultimately boil down to "anyone who cares about something that I don't care about is wrong" will be the first.

This isn't addressed to DG3 (as I don't believe he's used the PC argument in the last couple days on this thread) just a comment in general.

People sure do love saying something is PC when they don't agree with what others are saying about it - aka the real "snowflakes" who need their "safe spaces" - aka Sailor.

pointing out that something is PC and mistaken is "snowflake"? don't be ridiculous

Of course it is. You don’t disagree with these things on objective inaccuracies you attempt to shout it down by characterizing it as “PC” to shoehorn a set of opinions into a code word to other like minded individuals.

Snowflake.

Of course it is. You don’t disagree with these things on objective inaccuracies you attempt to shout it down by characterizing it as “PC” to shoehorn a set of opinions into a code word to other like minded individuals.

Snowflake.

I explained my reasons. The only ones shouting anything down are the PC crowd. Sorry to see you get mixed up with them.

I explained my reasons. The only ones shouting anything down are the PC crowd. Sorry to see you get mixed up with them.

Your explanation is that native people should just trust the good intentions of white people? Because that has worked out for them when? And your second statement is factually incorrect. Try again.

Back