• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Redskins Name Change Thread

You are not a bright person, 19deac92.

DC Senators would be a reference to the movement for DC statehood, a response to DC resident’s ongoing frustration with taxation without representation.

People who oppose DC statehood generally do so because DC has majority Black residents and would likely elect Black Democrats.

Senator is not a racial slur. It does not refer to the color of someone’s skin.

Redskin is a racial slur. It literally refers to the color of someone’s skin.

I shouldn’t be surprised you didn’t understand that. You’re a pretty fragile dude for someone who presents himself as being some kind of badass.

Last edited:
There's also pro sports precedent for a team named DC Senators.

You are not a bright person, 19deac92.

DC Senators would be a reference to the movement for DC statehood, a response to DC resident’s ongoing frustration with taxation without representation.

People who oppose DC statehood generally do so because DC has majority Black residents and would likely elect Black Democrats.

Senator is not a racial slur. It does not refer to the color of someone’s skin.

Redskin is a racial slur. It literally refers to the color of someone’s skin.

I shouldn’t be surprised you didn’t understand that. You’re a pretty fragile dude for someone who presents himself as being some kind of badass.

Smart people don't want DC statehood for the same reasons that they don't want Puerto Rico either. They are both corrupt cesspools that have demonstrated for the last 50-60 years that they are incapable of reasonable self-government. They also bring nothing to the other 50 states except continued sucking of the government 'tit".

Smart people don't want DC statehood for the same reasons that they don't want Puerto Rico either. They are both corrupt cesspools that have demonstrated for the last 50-60 years that they are incapable of reasonable self-government. They also bring nothing to the other 50 states except continued sucking of the government 'tit".

Both places are better than Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas. So I don’t think your position holds water.

Corrupt cesspools? Really? Can I point in the direction of pretty much every modern southern state government. The used car salesman and false prophets that run those local governments will make you want to fucking vomit if you ever interact with them.

Last edited:
I wonder what the main difference is between DC/Puerto Rico and Alabama/Mississippi/Arkansas.

Hmmmmmm

Boomer brain rot is real.

Washington head coach Ron Rivera grew up a fan and loved the name. He has done research on the origins and is now in favor of a change, preferably before the start of the season.

Rivera comments in Wash Post

People who don’t want DC statehood have not spent much time there. I lived there for 8 years and it is an excellent place to live and the citizens there deserve full rights afforded to the other 50 states.

No, they don't. They'd be Dems.

GEEEEZ, I thought you knew the primary requirements to statehood.

original.jpg

original.jpg

lol at states sucking at the govt tit

Rumors trickling out in DC that it will be the Washington Warriors.

Back