• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Redskins Name Change Thread

CxB8qza.png

lol never change reddit

Sexual harassment hasn't been a big deal, but it should be.

Washington minority shareholders are trying to sell their stake in the franchise. Seems like a weird move. If this is as bad as it seems, they should be trying to buy Synder out.

They tried and failed. Today's news may change things.

This is obviously bad, but nowhere near the bombshell the twitter verse said. I was hearing things like reports on refs being paid off and whoring out cheerleaders.

NFL should force a sale and the new owner should be allowed to name the team. Just play as Washington this year.

Call for team ownership change because of the harassment allegations and the way the current and earlier situations were handled. Owner's conduct seen as "detrimental to the league."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/07/17/daniel-snyder-must-go-nfl/

Look, everyone hates Snyder. That said, at the moment we have no proof that he knew the harassment was going on and allowed it to continue. That to me is critical. Otherwise, how do you treat him differently that the NBA did with Cuban? You let Cuban keep his team and take Snyder's just because we all like Cuban? What I want to hear next is that the NFL is going to conduct its own investigation. And not just of the harassment, but also the allegations of ref payments and handling of injuries. What I don't want to happen is for the league to take his team with no league investigation and just squash those other allegations.

League is waiting for the report from Snyder's handpicked law firm investigation. League needs to do their own investigation.

Law firm is only looking at harrassment issues, from what has been released. Snyder has known of the sexual harassment allegations because they have been public allegations for two years and done nothing, so he is complicit. See NY Times article linked above. It's from 2018.

Back