• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Redskins Name Change Thread

DCFT has been the laughing stock of the league since Snyder took over. Sure the Browns and Lions have had worse seasons on the field but can’t come close to the combo of on and off field shitiness.

I might be in the minority here, but i like the Washington Football Team. Shit is clean.

Weird names after animals and things that have nothing to do with the area are silly.

Washington Football Team is clean and classy.

Hot take.

Weird names after animals and things that have nothing to do with the area are silly.

Washington Football Team is clean and classy.

Hot take.

It’s basically the Pigskins which is a perfectly fine mascot that embraces the history of the Hogs. Throw a football on the helmet and that works.

Were you even alive when they won those Super Bowls? I was for all of them. And I was Skins fan at the time because there wasn't a team in NC yet and Synder hadn't bought the franchise yet. So you're talking shit about championships you probably don't even remember to someone who celebrated them.

Oh so you’re a traitor too. I’d love to say I was shocked, but that’s right on brand.

What’s cooler - bragging about your social skills on an internet message board, or bragging about championships that are old enough to run for President?

It’s definitely canceling your e-friends on said message board. Please, OGDeputy Dipshit, spare me from the abyss of cancelation.

DG3’s brain is like 3/4 HGH and 1/4 bitcoin just leave him alone

Snyder is going to sell off his redskins stuff (possibly second market)then sell a ton of Washington team merchandise and then rename the team and sell that stuff. He was forced to do the right thing finally because of corporate pressure and profit.

Max Kellerman had a great take on this.

Happy it's going to be gone.

Old Redskins merch will probably be popular with the MAGA crowd.

It’s definitely canceling your e-friends on said message board. Please, OGDeputy Dipshit, spare me from the abyss of cancelation.

9d652dff1fd4c4f4e50853d54cd2bbf9.jpg

About changing the name.....I saw a TV commentator (conservative) say a couple of weeks ago, and I agree, something along the lines of:
Is it going to make life better for anyone? No.
Is it going to end racisism. No.
Is is really helpful to society. No.
Is is really going to upset people so much they can't function anymore? No.

His bottom line was no harm, no foul. Just change the name and move on.

They could troll all the soccer jamokes and make the permanent name “DC Football Club”.

I’d be angry too if I was married at a fat chick

lol the redskins defender has logged all the way on

how does one marry at a fat chick

hey everyone let's meet next sunday at the fat chick for the wedding

lol the redskins defender has logged all the way on

how does one marry at a fat chick

hey everyone let's meet next sunday at the fat chick for the wedding

well if you get married on Virgin Gorda in the BVIs it checks out

Back