• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Remember when a game like that would = total meltdown?

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
Fuck you Jeff [Redacted]. You have even taken the heartache of losing away from us. Thus proving that good and evil is not a line, it is a circle. If you are evil enough you become good.

Last edited:
Unfreaking unbelievable how bad he is. Did anyone else see the faces of his assistants?

Wellman has accomplished his goal - APATHY. Mission Accomplished.

Wellman has accomplished his goal - APATHY. Mission Accomplished.

You can do whatever you want when your clients don't care.

keep-calm-we-have-exactly-30-days-left.png

Flipped over to our recording of the most recent episode of The Following at halftime. Read the score after that was over.

Meh.

Watched Olympics with my kids instead. My interest in wake hoops has never been lower.

Went to the State Fair. We originally planned to go tomorrow but rain was in the forecast. Agreed to go today instead before considering that I'd miss the game. Glad we went. I didn't miss anything.

I don't think the meltdown threads have happened for some time now. Last big one I remember was when Ron announced his buddy was sticking around for another year. Apathy has taken its course.

now 3-51 in road conference games at Colorado and Wake. Still cannot comprehend that percentage of failure that still has some level of support.

I watched figure skating instead of basketball. Thanks Ron.

Bought cold cuts and rolls at Harris Teeter instead of watching.

Back