• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Remember when a game like that would = total meltdown?

At least the State players didn't mock us like last year. See, Bzz has improved...or maybe Gottfried told them at halftime not to so Bzz could be back next year. Gottfried has taken a page out of the K coaching manual praising shitty coaches so they can stay longer and get beaten up longer.

I actually painted two ceilings during the game. Even between coats, I just kinda sat there literally watching paint dry instead of watching the ball game.

Hilarious.

I had a stomach bug, so I was engaged in the only activity less enjoyable than watching a Jeff [Redacted] coached team.

I literally cried when we lost that tourney game to Cleveland State (ok, I may have been a little drunk).

The other night I had to be reminded that Wake was playing. At that point I was already flipping between Olympics, dog show, and Shark Tank Tuesday. I went to the game once and we were down 18. I didn't go back.

I literally cried when we lost that tourney game to Cleveland State (ok, I may have been a little drunk).

The other night I had to be reminded that Wake was playing. At that point I was already flipping between Olympics, dog show, and Shark Tank Tuesday. I went to the game once and we were down 18. I didn't go back.

This about sums it up. Thanks, RonObama

Was out to dinner during 1st half and game was on there. A couple of friends came to our table and asked if I knew Wake was playing. I said yeah. They were surprised that I didn't care. Went home and we watched Friday Night Lights season 4 episode 6 instead of the 2nd half. Much more enjoyable. Can't remember my last meltdown for Wake hoops. Used to happen often - too often probably - so maybe Buzz has a redeeming quality after all.

Was out to dinner during 1st half and game was on there. A couple of friends came to our table and asked if I knew Wake was playing. I said yeah. They were surprised that I didn't care. Went home and we watched Friday Night Lights season 4 episode 6 instead of the 2nd half. Much more enjoyable. Can't remember my last meltdown for Wake hoops. Used to happen often - too often probably - so maybe Buzz has a redeeming quality after all.

Yep, that team had a real coach

I play in a weekly pick-up basketball league and a bunch of us go out for beers afterward. This week, for the first time, the topic of where we all went to college came up. I said I went to Wake Forest. Silence. It took everyone a while to process the fact that Wake actually had a basketball team and that we used to be pretty good. One guy finally said, "Oh yeah, Tim Duncan, right?" I was embarrassed, so I changed the subject.

Rock. Fucking. Bottom.

Thanks, Ron and Jeff!!!!

Back