• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rep colors

RicoSuave

Reaction score
This afternoon I log in and everyone's rep is show as brown and gray, rather than green and red. Is it just me? What does this mean?

http://ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2665

Due to an increase in the amount of users who are able to give out 15+ reputation points. We have decided to place a cap on the amount of positive reputation given at 10 points.

There was some serious reputation inflation going around and for the system to work as intended, we need to control it.

We have also added a negative reputation factor of 50% to your reputation factor. If you are rep-capped, your reputation power will look like this:

Positive rep: 10 x 1 = 10
Negative rep: 10 x .5 = 5

Reputation clicks per day has been increased to 24 from 20.

http://ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2665

Due to an increase in the amount of users who are able to give out 15+ reputation points. We have decided to place a cap on the amount of positive reputation given at 10 points.

There was some serious reputation inflation going around and for the system to work as intended, we need to control it.

We have also added a negative reputation factor of 50% to your reputation factor. If you are rep-capped, your reputation power will look like this:

Positive rep: 10 x 1 = 10
Negative rep: 10 x .5 = 5

Reputation clicks per day has been increased to 24 from 20.

OK, but what does the brown color mean? Its not me, but everybody is showing up brown. Does that mean that I'm in the negative?

OK, but what does the brown color mean? Its not me, but everybody is showing up brown. Does that mean that I'm in the negative?

Gold is the old green. Silver is the old light green. Black is the new brownish/poop color.

the reds should be changed to blues, carowhina and dook blue. that's pretty negative. :D

Red is still red. To out the Communists.

joseph_mccarthy.jpg

I keep reading the title as "rap colors" and thinking, "I doubt anybody on this board reps colors"

I like the new colors. Are they going to be updated in the User CP? We demand consistency.

Mostly by mods, modtoys, and FOM (friends of mods).

:laugh:

Mods follow the same rules wrt handing out rep as the rest of the user base (have to spread it around, 20 a day, etc.).

Back