• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rep colors

:laugh:

Mods follow the same rules wrt handing out rep as the rest of the user base (have to spread it around, 20 a day, etc.).

Endless, pointless chat threads among mods, modtoys, and FOM to boost their post count (and the amount of pos/neg rep) = rep inflation.

Endless, pointless chat threads among mods, modtoys, and FOM to boost their post count (and the amount of pos/neg rep) = rep inflation.

Meh, the chat thread is a good place to pick up rep, that's true. But it doesn't have anything to do w/ being a moderator or not.

since I'm the only mod toy with high rep I'm guessing you mean me...I'd like you to know that dv7 barely ever reps me unless I deserve it. I have a high post count and there for a lot of rep. I post in threads where people like to hand out rep. I'm sorry if you're a shitty poster and no one gives you pos rep. stop sucking so much and maybe you can earn some rep.

Hey everyone, you're welcome for the new color scheme and bar design.

<3 all of you.

Also, I'd like to cordially invite all those who don't like the new color scheme to form a line to suckle my testicles. Either that, or give me constructive suggestions that I can use photoshop to implement.

Keep in mind, these images are REALLY small, so any detail is going to be muted to the extreme. The little bars are only 7 pixels or so wide. That's some old school atari shit right there.

is there a line for suckling? I'll just take a number.

since I'm the only mod toy with high rep I'm guessing you mean me...I'd like you to know that dv7 barely ever reps me unless I deserve it. I have a high post count and there for a lot of rep. I post in threads where people like to hand out rep. I'm sorry if you're a shitty poster and no one gives you pos rep. stop sucking so much and maybe you can earn some rep.

No wonder you're still waiting on a wedding ring.

You're right. If only I was nicer to DickinDC I'd have a ring on my finger validating my existence. thanks for the advice friend! I needed that #realtalk

You're right. If only I was nicer to DickinDC I'd have a ring on my finger validating my existence. thanks for the advice friend! I needed that #realtalk

I've asked to be deleted from the member list. This place is turning into a private playground for you and your pals. So sad. It had promise.

th_Jackson_popcorn.gif

Is FOM, friends of mods?

I only ask because the only mod I've ever spent any time with was Irish and he was a drunken Irish asshole.

You're pulling a Lebron, "I don't care what other people think." Who gives a shit about rep. Maybe if you weren't being such a dick it wouldn't be an issue. Feel free to neg neg rep me. I don't give a fuck.

Is FOM, friends of mods?

I only ask because the only mod I've ever spent any time with was Irish and he was a drunken Irish asshole.

You're pulling a Lebron, "I don't care what other people think." Who gives a shit about rep. Maybe if you weren't being such a dick it wouldn't be an issue. Feel free to neg neg rep me. I don't give a fuck.

If rep inflation wasn't a problem, then why did the mods change the system?

Who gives a shit. Naturally the people that have more posts have more opportunities to get rep. It's pathetic but I've got like 5X as many posts as you which gave me 5X as many opportunities to be awesome. So, yes, a lot of people have high rep. Who gives a shit about rep? It's not a popularity contest. However, eloquent discourse like "Fuck you, shrew" probably doesn't help.

...and "I've asked to be taken off the member list"... just don't post.

Din,
please don't go until you learn how to properly attach a pic.

Mods, just remember that RJ predicted that the whole rep system would be a problem.

Back