• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rep colors

Are wake fans born with an enormous stick on their ass or do you have to go to school for $50,000 a year to get that way?

i see. figure of speech, etc. oh well, as noted elsewhere i'm an idiot.

Are wake fans born with an enormous stick on their ass or do you have to go to school for $50,000 a year to get that way?

you're really quite a find. is this having a stick on your ass some kind of NASCAR term that you learned in Motor Sports Engineering?

I believe this should read "up." Also, having quite a difficult time with the plural (fans), singular (ass), then switch to second person (you).

I can see UNC-C needs to add a mandatory English Composition class.

This guy cannot be real. I mean, seriously.

Is there no Charlotte board for you? You should go fundraising and try to start up a message board in 2018 that will compete with the Wake board. You will probably need an independent board, because Scout and Rivals will likely reject your crappy school. But don't worry, I am sure the Charlotte board will have the most traffic of any message board in NC. Other team's board posters will be too scared to post on your amazing board. The Charlotte message board is a sleeping giant and will dominate the interwebz.

Guys, I'm sorry to have created all this drama. I mean...they are just little blocks of color, pixels on a screen, right?

yourfault.jpg

this is a hilarious thread and I'm thankful that I was able to read it in full.

DinDC is a loser who doesn't care about "pos rep" so much that he'll e-fight for days. Strange.

GSDIY posts like a crazy person and panders to male fantasies - she deserves every single pos-rep she gets.

There are some posters who have high rep that I don't understand (BBD? Are you kidding me?). And then there are ones who contribute greatly to the community (GSDIY, Townie, etc) who deserve it.

I would support some type of "badge" system, though, kinda like the players names under our username. Maybe different wake logos for rep landmarks (0-99 blank, 100-499 WF, 500-1000 deacon head logo, etc.) I dunno, just spitballin'.

There are badges you get past a certain point on teh rep bars (where the bars should move down and start over again to work towards another badge).

I generally like change, but the new rep colors look...awful. The old ones looked great. I'm not really sure what prompted the "improvement."

Agreed...nothing wrong with the green/red scheme.

Back