• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rep Neugebauer (R-TX) Votes to Shut Down Gov't, Chews Out Park Ranger

That brings up an interesting would you rather...

Would you rather have Republican House members continue with their current jobs or replace them with 232 clones of Buzz and Lobo?

I think I might honestly go with Buzz and Lobo.

buzzbots and lobobots in

Anybody who talks about Obama in the whole shutdown thing loses all credibility. I LOVE when my executive passes spending bills and budgets though..SAID FUCKING NOBODY EVER BECAUSE THE EXECUTIVE DOESN'T PASS BILLS BRO.

Is everyone in Texas fucking retarded?

jerry-jones-picking-his-nose.jpg

No wonder he needs a 3rd party to wipe his glasses for him

There are a bunch of really bad people in the House these days.

Anybody who talks about Obama in the whole shutdown thing loses all credibility. I LOVE when my executive passes spending bills and budgets though..SAID FUCKING NOBODY EVER BECAUSE THE EXECUTIVE DOESN'T PASS BILLS BRO.

I figured my comment would get some reaction and some predictable FIFYs.

Look, Pubs are primarily to blame for this, without question. They wanted to force the issue and they forced it. But at the same time, you have an incredibly weak executive who, in spite of his assurances that he "bends over backwards to accommodate Republicans", clearly doesn't do that. You have a negligent Senate that insists on passing a series of CRs rather than creating an honest to God budget. They're all in the same pot, mixed into the same dysfunctional stew.

Republicans, as usual, haven't played their hand right. In bringing the focus to funding Obamacare, they should be pointing out just how much money it's going to take to fund it. You mean people aren't just paying for HC or paying the penalty? Well no shit, it actually has costs. Specify them. They should say, hey, we aren't going to fund the hiring for all these new IRS agents you want and shit like that, rather than harping on a general "we're going to defund Obamacare" mantra.

I figured my comment would get some reaction and some predictable FIFYs.

Look, Pubs are primarily to blame for this, without question. They wanted to force the issue and they forced it. But at the same time, you have an incredibly weak executive who, in spite of his assurances that he "bends over backwards to accommodate Republicans", clearly doesn't do that. You have a negligent Senate that insists on passing a series of CRs rather than creating an honest to God budget. They're all in the same pot, mixed into the same dysfunctional stew.

Republicans, as usual, haven't played their hand right. In bringing the focus to funding Obamacare, they should be pointing out just how much money it's going to take to fund it. You mean people aren't just paying for HC or paying the penalty? Well no shit, it actually has costs. Specify them. They should say, hey, we aren't going to fund the hiring for all these new IRS agents you want and shit like that, rather than harping on a general "we're going to defund Obamacare" mantra.

Do you need a list of concessions that Obama has given up just to keep the government running and our debt paid?

I've felt like Obama has been a warhawk- doormat for Republicans since he's been elected. The opinion that this supposed Democrat president hasn't been moderate enough, is outragious.

I've felt like Obama has been a warhawk- doormat for Republicans since he's been elected. The opinion that this supposed Democrat president hasn't been moderate enough, is outragious.

He has been a warhawk, but that hasn't been to concede to Republicans. That has been because that is his preference.

He has been a warhawk, but that hasn't been to concede to Republicans. That has been because that is his preference.

WTF are you talking about? He ended the war in Iraq and will be ending the war in Afghanistan. We didn't send a single troop to Libya. He used the threat of bombings to avoid any military action in Syria and it progress been made to disarm Assad.

Sending a few drones is hardly a war hawk.

Are Gumby and gymnasts trainers for Republicans?

Yeah RJ, you keep telling yourself that Obama's drone attacks are completely justified and innocent. Killing dozens of people in foreign countries isn't war if you do it with a video game.

WTF are you talking about? He ended the war in Iraq and will be ending the war in Afghanistan. We didn't send a single troop to Libya. He used the threat of bombings to avoid any military action in Syria and it progress been made to disarm Assad.

Sending a few drones is hardly a war hawk.

Are Gumby and gymnasts trainers for Republicans?

you suck

Reactions: ONW
Back