• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rep Steve Scalise, 4 Others Shot

Assailant "taken down" per MSNBC.

Mo Brooks texted reporters that it appeared to be a medium height white guy, slightly chubby.

Also says that the only reason Capitol Police were there was because Scalise is leadership.

Made the mistake of going on The_Donald to see the reaction.

Won't make that error again - but it likely shows what Donald's response will be "media is to blame for all the anti-Trump sentiment. They led the liberals to water and now they're drinking."

Made the mistake of going on The_Donald to see the reaction.

Won't make that error again - but it likely shows what Donald's response will be "media is to blame for all the anti-Trump sentiment. They led the liberals to water and now they're drinking."

Thought they went private.

Awful on every account. Hope everyone is ok. I will await more details, but that knee-jerk reaction Numbers posted is pretty sickening. I hope the majority is showing more empathy.

Glad Rep. Scalise is in stable condition. I hope the other victims are all OK as well.

Awful, awful thing to see when first thing in the morning.

Awful on every account. Hope everyone is ok. I will await more details, but that knee-jerk reaction Numbers posted is pretty sickening. I hope the majority is showing more empathy.

Agreed. Presser today will be interesting, let's hope there's some semblance of leadership exhibited.

The_Donalds reaction is far more extreme than what numbers posted.

Yeah there have been some seriously deranged takes over the past few minutes.

"Democrats are getting desperate, herd them all to FEMA trains and take them to interment camps."

"The media vilification of Trumps party has come home to roost.

CNN, MSN, & others have more blood on their hands."

"This is what happens when lunatic lefties normalize violence through "social media" and "art". Liberals created this. I'm glad my side owns more firearms."

Yeah there have been some seriously deranged takes over the past few minutes.

"Democrats are getting desperate, herd them all to FEMA trains and take them to interment camps."

"The media vilification of Trumps party has come home to roost.

CNN, MSN, & others have more blood on their hands."

"This is what happens when lunatic lefties normalize violence through "social media" and "art". Liberals created this. I'm glad my side owns more firearms."

lol

"I have a sick twisted feeling this was engineered to push for gun control. Congress will see this as an attack on their own kind and will lobby to ban semi automatic weapons. Pedes listen to me very carefully, do NOT allow them to take your arms. I repeat DO NOT regroup with fellow Americans and fight back.

Our founders literally warned us about this. The fathers wanted us to be a well armed militia for a reason pedes, so we could not be over thrown and enslaved by any enemy, foreign OR DOMESTIC. Americans are supposed to be able to fight back against a tyrannical government.

Stay strong united pedes, hard times are soon ahead for us."

Back