• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rep Steve Scalise, 4 Others Shot

From a youtube series in support of Donald likening Donald to a centipede or something. Shortened to pede for his ardent followers.

This one's a little bit closer to what I expect the White House response to be:

"This is what happens when the liberal mainstream media pushes non-stop propaganda and nonsense 24/7 and democratic politicians refuse to accept a legitimate defeat.

We can all thank CNN, NBC, and whatever other "news" networks have been taking part in the fear mongering since November 9. Whether it be the Russian conspiracy, for which there is no evidence, or the Paris agreement backlash, an agreement that was harshly criticized and deemed useless by the professionals, the list goes on.

Democratic politicans like Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, etc. can all look themselves in the mirror today and acknowledge that their rhetoric and treason has caused this. Although, I'm sure they won't give the slightest of fucks. I'm cerain I missed a few of the ringleaders as well, but those are who come to mind.

This is exactly what they've been trying to stir up and they've succeeded. Well done, you incompetent scumbags."

Could've been posted by a couple of conservatives on here.

This one may be my personal favorite so far:

"Please not take the victims to the same hospital they took Seth Rich to!!!"

"I have a sick twisted feeling this was engineered to push for gun control. Congress will see this as an attack on their own kind and will lobby to ban semi automatic weapons. Pedes listen to me very carefully, do NOT allow them to take your arms. I repeat DO NOT regroup with fellow Americans and fight back.

Our founders literally warned us about this. The fathers wanted us to be a well armed militia for a reason pedes, so we could not be over thrown and enslaved by any enemy, foreign OR DOMESTIC. Americans are supposed to be able to fight back against a tyrannical government.

Stay strong united pedes, hard times are soon ahead for us."

That's a weird thing to post in response to someone literally shooting at the government.

what exactly makes this a "Dems fires on GOP" issue? do we know anything about the shooter?

And one from the /politics subreddit:

"maybe the guy was trying to defend everybody from a grizzly bear or something?"

"I have a sick twisted feeling this was engineered to push for gun control. Congress will see this as an attack on their own kind and will lobby to ban semi automatic weapons. Pedes listen to me very carefully, do NOT allow them to take your arms. I repeat DO NOT regroup with fellow Americans and fight back.

Our founders literally warned us about this. The fathers wanted us to be a well armed militia for a reason pedes, so we could not be over thrown and enslaved by any enemy, foreign OR DOMESTIC. Americans are supposed to be able to fight back against a tyrannical government.

Stay strong united pedes, hard times are soon ahead for us."

our founding fathers also didn't want religion in government and said "the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion", but that isn't stopping the GOP.

Another post that's out there from /politics:

"Scalise called himself "David Duke without the baggage", all I gotta say is that fat boy should have hit the range a couple hours before"

Your small arms aren't going to do anything if the federal government wants to make the citizens of the US their "slaves".

Besides that, I'm pretty sure the United States military forces would not go through with an order to start enslaving American citizens.

Your small arms aren't going to do anything if the federal government wants to make the citizens of the US their "slaves".

Besides that, I'm pretty sure the United States military forces would not go through with an order to start enslaving American citizens.

Maybe they already have ! ?

what's great about our nation is that when bad things like this happen, it's because we have too many laws and all we have to do is pray about it. and let me tell you, you can just put your head down and be quiet for a minute and no one will actually know the difference but you still get credit !

Back