• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rep Steve Scalise, 4 Others Shot

I feel "glad he is ok" is a little premature I mean he didn't die instantly but he's still apparently going into surgery where anything can happen, though at least it's not in an area of essential organs. Things like doctor trump and "he will fully recover" a tad early.

Some of you guys are dicks. Maybe these are the "compassionate liberals" I always hear about. What low rent hypocritical horseshit. People got shot, including a Capitol police officer. Reel it in for a bit and shut the fuck up.

And yes Alex Halperin it was way too soon to make an NRA comment. Fucking scumbag.

lol

I wonder if the 10 a.m. scheduled congressional hearing on easing or eliminating gun silencer restrictions is still on?

Ts and Ps and stuff.

I'm not sure how/why we are supposed to continue to be surprised that people get shot in America.

I feel "glad he is ok" is a little premature I mean he didn't die instantly but he's still apparently going into surgery where anything can happen, though at least it's not in an area of essential organs. Things like doctor trump and "he will fully recover" a tad early.

that's fair, I was going off of the initial report

either way, it's sorta funny when the anti-pc crowd decides to suddenly be super pc

2u3xtuv.png

In that neighborhood I'm sure the suspect didn't seemed out of place being a fat middle aged white guy.

Those of you PM'ing me that it wasn't a Muslim are wrong. It has to be a Muslim. There was a shooting = Muslim.

Ok, if he wasn't Muslim, at least we can agree that he was a black guy, right?

Everything we are supposed to be afraid of are Muslims and black guys....

Right. I mean, I get that this time it's a white, male, elected official so that will make some people care more.

And the GOP will make concealed carry mandatory. You must buy a gun and carry it or go to jail.

Less than a mile from us. Totally fucked up. The Daily Show did a mockery piece about Old Town (right next to Del Ray) regarding open carry laws. There's some meetings around here where dudes just walk into a Starbucks or this other coffee shop strapped to the damn hilt with rifles and handguns. I've seen a few of the guys before - it's like an immediate u-turn, they are complete nutjobs. Recent election it was like throwing gas on a fire with some of the rhetoric. There's a town square where people will soapbox... Powder keg situation.

Back