• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Report: Kavanaugh won’t commit to recusal from Trump/Mueller related matters

Last edited:
I used to believe that we've come a long way since the Puritans ran Massachusetts as a male-dominated theocracy. Used to. Now I think that we're not as far from publicly forcing women to wear the scarlet "A" on their clothes and having witch trials as one would hope.

MAGA

I used to believe that we've come a long way since the Puritans ran Massachusetts as a male-dominated theocracy. Used to. Now I think that we're not as far from publicly forcing women to wear the scarlet "A" on their clothes and having witch trials as one would hope.

Do witch hunts count?

This Trump Press Conference with Kavanaugh....... Kavanaugh couldn't possibly be standing like a more awkward stance. #nottrustworthy

He probably has entire binders full of female law clerks

On day one Kav hired a black law clerk.

That is Exactly One More than Ruth Bader Ginsberg has hired during her entire career.

Heroes with a Thousand Faces..but none of them black, I suppose.

You have evacuated your mind.

We just witnessed the Crucible..Josef K on trial and nobody can find a single fact from a wholly un-credible witness. A witness who went so far as to harass her best friend in hopes of getting her to corroborate an incredibly tall tale

Here's my conspiracy theory:

Trump and the republicans created the Ford story. They paid her and she was working for them the entire time. This was all a ploy to build suspense, fire up conservatives around midterms, and inevitably bask in the glory as Ford's "allegations and story" crumbled before the entire country. It discredits the pitchfork libs, fires up the conservatives and further displays how different of a playing field Trump is playing on.

What you got for that RJ?

Trump and the republicans created the Ford story. They paid her and she was working for them the entire time. This was all a ploy to build suspense, fire up conservatives around midterms, and inevitably bask in the glory as Ford's "allegations and story" crumbled before the entire country. It discredits the pitchfork libs, fires up the conservatives and further displays how different of a playing field Trump is playing on.

Diseased beyond repair.

maybe not, but Avenati could have been flipped, his counterproductive effect has been remarkable

now, if he could be helped to win the dim nomination or run on the dem presidential ticket in 2020 with any of the following: Hillary, Maxine, Pocahontas, Spartacus, or just about any of the Potus wannabe usual dim suspects ...

You heard ChrisL..RJ has a diseased mind

DifferentLiveIriomotecat-small.gif

Back