• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Report: Kavanaugh won’t commit to recusal from Trump/Mueller related matters

I do think the SCOTUS is going to end up broken. It used to be people would get voted up or down 90+ to nominal. One of my law school classmates is on Trump's short list. She was universally loved by everyone in our class. When she was confirmed to the circuit court shortly after Trump appointed her to that post 38 Senators voted against her. There is no way that would have happened 20 years ago. Just another small sign of how everything has gone bat shit crazy in DC. Heck, I guess it is possible she could replace this guy if he is moved aside.

Please post the results. I'm still at work

boffing

Having sex with; Sometimes used to imply a secret sexual relationship. Also implying casual sexual relationship.

"Boffing" is a less offensive term than "fucking" and therefore the term boffing is more readily used in polite company.

humping fucking screwing

"No one knew he was boffing the librarian every night on stacks of books."

Or

"Fill my cavity," she yelled, while wildly boffing him on the dentists chair.

#humping#fucking#screwing#sex#boning

I'd put money on it that they do just that if this in anyway pushes past midterms.

And the GOP would have nothing to complain about.

What the Dems should do if they win the Senate and WH in 2020 is expand the Supreme Court. All it takes is an up or down vote.

boffing

Having sex with; Sometimes used to imply a secret sexual relationship. Also implying casual sexual relationship.

"Boffing" is a less offensive term than "fucking" and therefore the term boffing is more readily used in polite company.

humping fucking screwing

Or

For the record, it's "boofing" in his yearbook, not "boffing."

boffing

humping fucking screwing

Or

Is that what it meant 36 years ago? I'm only 3 years younger than this guy and I'd never heard the word before.

Thank you.

Damn, Lindsay Graham went nuts. This dude Kav is a partisan hack. I doubt he's a rapist. I don't doubt he assaulted Dr. Ford.

I don't think FBI investigations are usually open public matters.

Don’t be stupid, catamount. How could the FBI question people connected to this without it becoming public?

And for the record, boofing and boffing are not the same thing.

Sorry, "boofing". Damn auto-correct.

I thought that I heard him say boffing but if he said boofing here's what it means:

Boofing
sex
Slang native to the Washington DC area, describing when a woman's vagina may not be P.H. Balanced, therefore resulting in her pussy having a rather pungent odor.
(EX) Person 1: Wassup Son, I saw you leave the club with that broad last night, did you fuck her?

Person 2: he'll nah son, she was boofing like shit.
Her pussy smelled like Zoo Dirt.
#boofin#bufin#funky#stank#queef

Yes?

The Dems don't have the backbone to do it and it's insane to hold a seat open for two years even under an over-powered McConnell rule theory

Not really. The number of seats is arbitrary. An even number isn’t ideal, but you could argue that a bunch of circuit splits are actually better than a bunch of 5-4 partisan votes.

But you’re right that Dems don’t have the backbone.

And for the record, boofing and boffing are not the same thing.

Ohhhhh looked that one up too.

boofing drugs

The act of inserting drugs into the anus for a longer trip. Most often occurs at Disco Biscuits shows by spun-out kids on ketamine.
Dude I was so spun out at the Disco Biscuits show after we were boofing that ketamine!

#boof#boofin#special k#disco biscuits#ketamine.

Although I doubt that's what it meant in 1983

Not really. The number of seats is arbitrary. An even number isn’t ideal, but you could argue that a bunch of circuit splits are actually better than a bunch of 5-4 partisan votes.

But you’re right that Dems don’t have the backbone.

The rule would be that a president under FBI investigation for coordinating with a foreign power shouldn’t pick justices.

Back