• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Voter Suppression Efforts

Surely the perpetual outrage crew on the Tunnels has actually read the text of the bill, right?

Because it would be embarrassing if the Tunnels' big brains fell hook, line and sinker for the click bait which just happens to support the narrative. Again.

What I like about this tweet is that in the following one, the person admits that the handing out of water is not tied to votes.

But that is what the bill says, it says it is illegal to give an elector food or drink. Notice the separate clauses in the text of the bill; there are distinct prohibitions on soliciting votes in any manner, distributing campaign materials, as well as giving or offering to give anything to an elector. The text does not specify that giving food or drink must be in relation to soliciting votes.

Hmm... can't get within 25 feet of the elector?
Guess they will start bribing people with free t-shirts !

611975-tomszczerbowski-gettyimages-926451826.jpg
-

Angus and Sailor are syphilis ridden (either medically or metaphorically) white trash, it is not worth anyone's time to debate them. Just pray that their microdicks (why do you think they love guns) aren't capable of procreating. They are miserable, horrible little people; who only find joy in the suppression and hatred of others.

To clarify; white trash is a choice, not something you're born into. Angus and Sailor has chosen to be white trash. I don't hate them, or the millions of other Americans of their ilk; but i'm done coddling them. They are shitty people who deserve to be treated like the bigoted shit heads that they are.

Angus and Sailor are syphilis ridden (either medically or metaphorically) white trash, it is not worth anyone's time to debate them. Just pray that their microdicks (why do you think they love guns) aren't capable of procreating. They are miserable, horrible little people; who only find joy in the suppression and hatred of others.

To clarify; white trash is a choice, not something you're born into. Angus and Sailor has chosen to be white trash. I don't hate them, or the millions of other Americans of their ilk; but i'm done coddling them. They are shitty people who deserve to be treated like the bigoted shit heads that they are.

Spoken like another true court eunuch wannabe of the Biden administration.

i'd love to meet the hypothetical person who would not only say they would but actually switch their vote for 12oz of bottled water

just go to a neighborhood that votes heavily Dem

This is such a short sighted law by the Republicans. They had already made the long lines in the heavily Democratic precincts. All they had to do was go pass out water and get all their votes! If only the Republicans had thought of this earlier, then they'd still have their beloved narcissistic charletan as Dear Leader.

so are MAGA donks happy with Kemp again? seems like they were about ready to lynch him in Nov/Dec.

Surely the perpetual outrage crew on the Tunnels has actually read the text of the bill, right?

Because it would be embarrassing if the Tunnels' big brains fell hook, line and sinker for the click bait which just happens to support the narrative. Again.

Ooh ooh now read the Mueller report. I'd love to know whats in that big ol' list of LIES!

Are the optics here coincidental?

just go to a neighborhood that votes heavily Dem

To make sure I understand this post, are you suggesting that in heavily Democratic areas, people who are going to vote for Republicans switch their vote in exchange for a bottle of water?

That's your argument?

Don't forget the fact they need said water because they are already standing in line to vote for these supposed republicans.

I’m going to walk around next election with a sign saying anybody that gives me a high five gets a bottle of water.

I was a poll watcher in a heavily democratic precinct and there was a truck there handing out snacks and water. They pretty much handed it out to anybody who arrived didn't ask any questions.

Thanks for providing the text of the bill demonstrating it says exactly what people are complaining that it says. dumbass.

Back