• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Voter Suppression Efforts

Naw, they'll probably start advocating that you have to be a landowner.

Which disqualifies most city-dwellers. And eventually, women, when they soon lose again the right to open their own bank accounts.

All early voting sites in Mecklenburg County are at least 2.5 miles from my home. None in my zip code. Dems control this county. Makes you wonder.

So you have an early voting place 2.5 miles from your house.

Is it open only 3 weeks before the election or 4?

That’s a 5mi round trip bike ride. Voting is a great excuse to go for a ride.

So you have an early voting place 2.5 miles from your house.

I have two that are 2.5 miles and another one at a recreation facility that is 3.8 miles. Bank of America Stadium is 3.5 miles from my house and is also an early voting location. But each of these is much closer to many other people's homes than my own.

I have two that are 2.5 miles and another one at a recreation facility that is 3.8 miles. Bank of America Stadium is 3.5 miles from my house and is also an early voting location. But each of these is much closer to many other people's homes than my own.

I can’t tell if you’re joking or if you think I should feel sorry for you that you live a 5-10 min drive from four polling places including an NFL stadium.

I can’t tell if you’re joking or if you think I should feel sorry for you that you live a 5-10 min drive from four polling places including an NFL stadium.

Makes you wonder.

Back