• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Voter Suppression Efforts

There's another one on South Boulevard that's 4 miles from my house, but I don't really go over to that area much. It would be safer for riding a bike though through the neighborhoods filled with houses closer to the polling place than my house.

Maybe they can require women to utilize period trackers and then bar them from voting during "their time in the red tent." #EveryVoteTakenHelps

I thought Louisiana was big on the one drop rule or the 1/32 rule to determine if someone was black.

Rubio is basically telling conservatives to bomb drop boxes in blue areas of Florida.

(Important note: People can bomb mailboxes too.)

The new republican policy: believe hard enough.
Dude says he wants an accurate count AND belief that an election is fair. He does not say he wants a fair election.

When Republicans win, then the candidates and their media outlets will call it fair, and Republican voters will then believe that it's fair.

All Republicans do is stoke fear and discontentment to drive out their insecure base.

Fer sure, Republicanism is all about believing. Preferably almost anything whut goes against facts and truth.

The judge agreed with the defense's argument, that the alleged violations, applying to vote and voting while ineligible, only occurred in Miami-Dade County. Thus, the statewide proseuctor, was found to not have jurisdiction.

In order for the attorney general’s office to have jurisdiction, the crimes that they allege must have occurred in at least two judicial circuits. All 20 cases are being prosecuted by the statewide prosecutor.

Back