• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans for POTUS, 2016 Edition

Never been to Gary...but I have spent a lot of time in Butler (in-laws). Hard for a place in a first world country to be worse than Butler.

Butler was named the 7th best small town in America by Smithsonian magazine in May 2012.
Bret Michaels, lead singer of Poison, born in Butler.

looking good...

Rick Santorum, former U.S. senator, spent his formative years in Butler.

...yeah that place is a shithole. But I guess that's why he chose there.

Bret Michaels vs. Jackson 5.

Gary wins.

Butler was named the 7th best small town in America by Smithsonian magazine in May 2012.
Bret Michaels, lead singer of Poison, born in Butler.

looking good...

Rick Santorum, former U.S. senator, spent his formative years in Butler.

...yeah that place is a shithole. But I guess that's why he chose there.

What criteria did they use? The place is a total shit hole with a crumbling infrastructure and no industry. Not to mention a terrible drug problem and high crime.

Gary wins in a landslide. After clinching the victory, Joe Jackson wil beat the shit out of Brett Michaels for good measure.

Marco Rubio said yesterday that the next step of LGBT advocates will be to label Christian teachings as hate speech!?! Why do all the 'Pubs have to double on the nonsense? Clearly none of the GOP wannabes are going to support marriage equality, but they can't seem to resist saying stupid shit.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Paul soften on marriage equality and eventually support it if he wins the nomination.

What are the womens doing?

3183125-two-pairs-of-scissors-on-a-white-background-one-pair-is-open-with-a-red-handle-the-other-almost-clos.jpg

I wouldn't be shocked to see Paul soften on marriage equality and eventually support it if he wins the nomination.

Agree that Rand's the most likely one to moderate his views, but do think the worst possible outcome for the GOP presidential candidates would be a less than definitive decision from the Supteme Court on marriage equality. Would force the GOP to keep fighting an issue that is polling at 60% now and is never going to make a U turn. Huckabee, Santorum, Cruz, Carson, and Perry will never back down, but none are even remotely viable general election candidates. Akin and Murdock were too clueless to avoid discussing rape and abortion and Huckabee's a clown for even commenting on the Duggar allegations. Surprised Rubio wasn't sharp enough to avoid comment.

Conservatives haven't given up on Roe v. Wade. The Supreme Court ruling isn't going to stop them. It will just make it more important to have a true conservative in office to appoint new justices when necessary.

Pataki declared this morning. PATAKI! That dude hasn't been relevant since 2008.

Conservatives haven't given up on Roe v. Wade. The Supreme Court ruling isn't going to stop them. It will just make it more important to have a true conservative in office to appoint new justices when necessary.

Dead babies are just the best. The Supreme Court told me so.

Awesome. That's just great.

150 years from now, your great-grand Dems will be pretending that the 2000's left was really the party that was Pro-life, and that the parties had just switched labels in the intervening time (like you guys do with your predecessors from 150 years ago). Noted.

Back