• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Zusi should get bought by whatever club chooses Pulis next.

---------

Oh, and I can't do Columbus, unfortunately. We will be having a huge project in the field ending on the 9th, so the report needs to start being done on the 10th. Just horrible timing. Thanks though.

Can I sit in the top section of an NFL stadium and see/enjoy the ball, or would I be better watching it on TV?

Can I sit in the top section of an NFL stadium and see/enjoy the ball, or would I be better watching it on TV?

there are still seats in the lower sections as of a couple hours ago...I'm real pumped

The AOs just opened up section 141. Same price and code BALTUSA13

It looks like there are still some seats:
-in the lower bowl corner on the west (USA) end. $78 with the GC13 code.
-upper level sideline seats are $37-$42 with the GC13 code.
-the Screaming Eagles tweeted that they still have plenty of seats in the supporters sections (139-142). $52 for non-members
-the American Outlaws have more seats in 141. $62.

We have a giant ass (well, 5 pages so not really) thread about it. http://maryland.247sports.com/Board...UP-AMERICA-vs-El-Lose-adorGold-Cup-19916971/1

Having thought on it, I think the Alan Gordon inclusion is because Jurgen wants to have a big target forward to play balls into in case we play CR and their 5 at the back bunker style again. Sort of how we used to use McBride and a role Wondo is very ill-equipped to fill.

Having thought on it, I think the Alan Gordon inclusion is because Jurgen wants to have a big target forward to play balls into in case we play CR and their 5 at the back bunker style again. Sort of how we used to use McBride and a role Wondo is very ill-equipped to fill.

Eddie Johnson is a GAM, is that not big enough?

I think my sister is trying to sell two tickets in Baltimore this weekend, let me know if you want details.

Mexico is in far better shape over the next 5 or so years than the USMNT. They will also go further than us at WC 14. It sucks, but it's true.

I will gladly bet on this. Though there's no way to make it an even bet with group difficulty varying. How about winner of WC qualifying?

Winner of the hexagonal WCQ is the only fair way to do it at this point

Meh, not really the same thing. But I'll play.

What are the stakes?

$25?

As with my Wake bets, I hope you win.

Works for me. So this is whoever finishes higher in the Hex, yeah?

If you want to even out the sides im with dv on this bet.

How about the loser buys the winner a piece of US swag that costs around $50 with shipping. If that's too much we can do $25.

I already have enough US swag :thumbsup: let's just stick with the 25.00

Straight cash, homie?

Bump just because we're winning

Maybe not the VERY next to go on the transfer market, but you have to think teams abroad liked what they saw from Gil.

I'm planning on it. If you were to have a small group of say 3 to 4 people, is it feasible to get tickets together for the USA group stage games or are the odds not in my favor?

I'm going and planning on getting in on that with a couple people. Can always scalp if necessary as well for any other random games I'd think about attending.

Also planning on it, going to Natal and Rio during the second full week. Applying for three games, will be watching the draw with interest ... at least if we can get tickets

Away game less than a mile from my house

Let's goooooooooooooo

Back