• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Agudelo won't be offered a contract at Wolves because he lacks fitness. This is starting to sound disturbingly familiar to another prominently hyped ex-youth player...

That's one way to look at it. Again it didn't benefit anyone in any way.

I mean, yes it did. It might make a kid who is on the fence about challenging himself in a different league second guess the decision to take the easier route.

I think I'm going to do it. My best friend said he's 80% in and will give a final answer tonight. He has the vacation days and is getting them approved now. I do not have the vacation days, so I may get the can.

#WORTH

Hope you decided against it. Croatia match isn't actually happening.

Although now Goff is reporting that they are trying to put together a friendly in London on that date, so maybe it still could be a good trip. I'm not motivated enough to figure out who else would be available on 11/12.

The US being much bigger is a prime example of why relegation would work. There are multiple leagues already in place that operate similar to A , AA, AAA in baseball. There are 3 -5 that if promoted to MLS would likely out do half of the current clubs in attendance in their first year.

Although now Goff is reporting that they are trying to put together a friendly in London on that date, so maybe it still could be a good trip. I'm not motivated enough to figure out who else would be available on 11/12.

Looks like Colombia

Been a few years but the ferry should be around 60 Euro and the train around 40 Euro.

Stuart Holden ‏@stuholden 5m5 minutes ago
An open letter to my friends, family, and supporters! #noholdenback http://es.pn/1vZC6Fy

166.gif

Back